• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey guys, after some continuous thought I'm backing out of doing the planning. I've been doing these for a number of years at this point (with no complaints :D ) and as of late - I just haven't been on here much and have lost the drive. The date at TSSR is still locked in, and I'm willing to assist someone else if need be. If it doesn't look like there will be a meet in motion by mid Sept, I'll let TSSR know and pay the room rental if they can't get someone else in there. As of right now, the next meet is scheduled to be at Texas Star Shooting Range on October 12th. If anyone is interested, there's really not a lot to being the event planner for these meets. I'll be monitoring this thread.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Though I haven’t been to one, yet, thank you for what you’ve done, it seems to be a really good time for like minded people to get together and socialize. I am planning on the October meet and perhaps you’ll be able to make it and I can shake your hand.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Though I haven’t been to one, yet, thank you for what you’ve done, it seems to be a really good time for like minded people to get together and socialize. I am planning on the October meet and perhaps you’ll be able to make it and I can shake your hand.

Well golly (in Gomer Pyle voice)
    Thanks for stepping up.
    Looking forward to meeting you.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    44098CED-6789-4974-AD47-9ECB663F9003.gif
    So can somebody let the cat out of the bag already? Inquiring minds want to know.

Attachments

• 44098CED-6789-4974-AD47-9ECB663F9003.gif
      44098CED-6789-4974-AD47-9ECB663F9003.gif
      226.3 KB · Views: 495
    Top Bottom