• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angrypoonani

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I don't know why byut every site I look at for 9mm M&P HC mags, they are all out of stock!!! This is so frustrating... what's the deal here? Is anyone else experiencing out of stock items such as mags?
    Target Sports

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Mags, red dots, moulded bags, and cleaning supplies (in that order) for me.

Wilson mags (week or so), Optics Planet (3 weeks), Cabelas (6 weeks), Hoppe/Comsumer Link(7 weeks)

awmp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    44mags.com, GT Distrubuters and Botach Tactical are the three I have ordered from lately for mags and Sportsmans Guide or ammo. Hope this helps.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Oddly M&P 9 mags have always been a bot hard to find. I cant imagine the buying frenzy having a positive impact on all that. Not sure whre youre at but GT Distributors in Austin probably has some in stock as the M&P is on APD's approved list.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I had a bitch of a time trying to locate mags for my pt111. Finally walked into McBrides in Austin and luckily they had it. Not the cheapest in the world but hell ten more rounds is better than nothing. You might want to call there and see if they've got em. The sales people there are awesome too if you want to get into Obama bashing.

2915 San Gabriel St, Austin, TX‎ - (512) 472-3532‎

www.mcbridesguns.com

maniacmama

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Round Rock, Texas
    I have been trying to purchase mags for my Bersa Thunder 380 since last November. They have been on b/o for 2 months at Tactical Armory. I call McBrides fairly frequently and GT to no avail. Cabela's flat out said "no can do!." Sometimes I think I am consistently in the wrong place at the wrong time. Surely there are some to be had! Any solid leads out there? Not all members of this forum can possibly be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I really want some Bersa Thunder 380 mags!!

maniacmama

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Round Rock, Texas
    Found Bersa Magazines

After many attempts to locate Bersa, the manufacture, I finally realized I really needed the distributor for Bersa. (Since Bersa is an Argentinian product.) The distributor is Eagle Imports, Inc. at Welcome to Eagle Imports Inc. Just thought I would post this in case there may be others out there in the future who may have an inquiry as to the acquistions of these items.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Hornady actually just expanded their plant in Nebraska and are now working 24/7 and they still can't keep up with demand.

Heck I live in one of the states that actually has an ammunition manufacturer in it and we still have ammo supply issues. ATK Armament Systems is located in Lewiston Idaho, about 265 miles north of where I live, and they're so overwhelmed they can't keep up with the demand either.

ATK Armament Systems is the largest ammunition manufacturing entity in the world, supplying products to the military, hunting, sport shooting, homeland security, and law enforcement markets. The group operates the ATK Lake City Army Ammunition Plant in Independence, Missouri, where it has the capacity to produce 1.5 billion rounds of small-caliber ammunition annually. It also operates the Radford Army Ammunition Plant in Radford, Virginia, where it produces rocket and gun propellants and other energetic materials. The groups commercial products include some of the most widely known and respected brands in the industry, including Federal, CCI, Speer, and Outers.

Its a nation wide problem.

As for the Magazine problem, that's becoming a larger problem daily also as people start buying high capacity magazines before they're banned again.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    A couple of weks to wait for mags?? How about going on 6 months!! I ordered a .45 acp upper from Olympic in October '08. Finally recieved the upper in Jan. '09 no mag sent at that time. Called last month and still on back order. Finally said screw it. Tried to order a new complete lower from Bazooka Brothers in .45 acp. They now only have stripped lowers. So I looked for a lower kit. No go. Every body is sold out and not taking Back orders. So I am screwed. Seems like Olympic could get their shit together and at least send out mags to the people who have already PAID for them. MG

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    I ordered an M1 Garand from C.M.P on 1/26/09 and I still haven't received it. They say they are too busy. Too many people want guns and ammo. No one wanted a gun or a bullet during the Bush era but now everyone wants a gun . Too bad GM and Chrysler didn't sell guns.

Top Bottom