• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Not sure how many fence contractors follow Texas Swimming Pool regulations with regard to fences.

Also have to consider what the homeowner told the contractor they wanted. Theres always YES guys out there willing to take your money & do the wrong thing... just becuase the homeowner said to do it.

I deal with controlled fires in homes every day...you would be amazed at what some homeowners want that would burn a house down & i have to tell them NO ... what you want to do will cause a fire hazard. But there are guys out there that would do it.... becuase "thats what you wanted".
    Hurley's Gold

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    Also have to consider what the homeowner told the contractor they wanted. Theres always YES guys out there willing to take your money & do the wrong thing... just becuase the homeowner said to do it.

I deal with controlled fires in homes every day...you would be amazed at what some homeowners want that would burn a house down & i have to tell them NO ... what you want to do will cause a fire hazard. But there are guys out there that would do it.... becuase "thats what you wanted".
    Sounds like a tough choice to tell a potential customer what he does not want to hear and possibly lose the business.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Sounds like a tough choice to tell a potential customer what he does not want to hear and possibly lose the business.

For peace of mind and a clear conscience, I have many times turned down or refused to do work that I knew was unsafe or not legal. Money is a big motivator for many people, and if enough is thrown out during the negotiations, they will do whatever, whether legal or not. Not me.

I quit two companies because the owners wanted me to perform jobs that I KNEW were illegal. I testified against one of them for the plaintiff when the lady sued him! He knew he was toast when her lawyer brought out the notes I had kept on that job, detailing what he wanted me to do. If the judge could have, he was pissed off enough to send the guy to prison! I enjoyed every minute putting that sleazebag out of business.

Top Bottom