• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Public education is a huge part of it. Before I get flamed by apologists for government run indoctrination centers, let me just suggest you do a search on some of the shenanigans that go on in .gov school all over the country, from taking up privately bought classroom supplies to distribute to the "less fortunate" kids in class ,to zero tolerance, to strip searching 14 year old girls for advil, it is all about training your kids to submit to .gov authority and less about learning.

The more I see of public school, and some of the ridiculous stuff that happens in them or is taught to our children, the more I think home schooling really is the only way to insure your child doesn't get brainwashed. ;) lol

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The more I see of public school, and some of the ridiculous stuff that happens in them or is taught to our children, the more I think home schooling really is the only way to insure your child doesn't get brainwashed. ;) lol

+1

You can't expect something to improve just because government money is thrown at it. Example, what ever happened to Johnson's War on Poverty and all that Great Society crap?

You gotta learn to fish for yourself.

Top Bottom