• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Guys,

Picked up a Baldwin & Co single shot 12 ga. Looks to be decent used but came in 2 parts with just a couple things missing. So, I am looking for any info on the gun, anyone know where parts can be found and or anyone in Austin looking for a nice wall hanger.

I have the gun except for the pin that joins the barrel to the stock. There is also a cutout on the right side of the stock for what appears to have been a lever, which is also missing.

I did a quick search at Numrich and promptly became lost.. Believe the gun was manufactured by someone else and marketed by Baldwin co.

Any information or assistance appreciated.
    Lynx Defense

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Have you looked at Numrich?

I did a brief scan and didn't see that brand listed but I'd bet you could make parts from another single shot(ex:H&R or Iver Johnson) work in your gun. You would have to fit them.

RichnSteph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Adkins Texas
    I found a lot of information on the gun but no where to locate parts. I ended up giving it to a friend as a wall hanger for his deer camp.

RichnSteph

ervdrvr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Harker Heights
    The shotgun was possibly manufactured by either W.H. Davenport Arms Company before July 1901 or by Hopkins and Allen Arms Company who purchased W.H. Davenport Arms Company in July 1901 and continued to produce the Davenport line until 1909. Both W. H. Davenport Arms Company and Hopkins and Allen Arms Company manufactured single barrel guns under various trade names for various customers.

Parts missing are probably the Davenport patented take down key that was located on the right side of the frame and the hinge pin was unscrewed and removed from the frame to allow removal of the barrel.

Top Bottom