• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Just looking for opinions or experiences with this particular range. I shot some skeet out there with my Dad prolly 15 years ago and haven't been back since. Haven't had a reason to go that way.

Now my in-laws live out that way and I seem to be out there about every other weekend, so is this a good/safe place to start spending some family shooting time?
    Hurley's Gold

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Best little secret in Hill Country can sometimes fill up but you can have your own bay for pistols.I used to shoot there weekly but built my own range.If you become a member they do $15 FFL transfers.2 thumbs up!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I am a lifetime member and it is a friendly club... folks have the time to be helpful. The FFL fees are reasonable PLUS if you are a member, they are a Davidson's dealer (galleryofguns.com) and can get just about any handgun, shotgun or rifle sold through Davidsons and generally beat the pricing that you find doing a search through the website. They are also a Class 3 place. They are open 365 days a year. They offer CHL classes and if you are a vet, they honor you with both class and membership discounts. It is a place where you can take your grandkids and wife and not be embarrassed by foul language and rude behavior. They have a very active IDPA group and of course, are well known for the skeet/trap gaggle (I don't do shotgun stuff but I know they are very active and competitive). Rifle targets are 50, 100 & 200 yds. And for those who like to burn bullets, they have machine guns to rent. To get there, when you get to the square in Bandera, take a left on 173 then a right on the road that goes into the state natural area. The range is up about a mile or so on the left just past the Catholic cemetery. Call 830-796-4610 for more info.

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    pretty sure they dont have a 200yrd range both are 100yrds but still very nice place I like going there a lot. They joke with me every time I go " I get new guns alot and they say I'm addicted" which its true I guess.

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    I am a lifetime member and it is a friendly club... folks have the time to be helpful. The FFL fees are reasonable PLUS if you are a member, they are a Davidson's dealer (galleryofguns.com) and can get just about any handgun, shotgun or rifle sold through Davidsons and generally beat the pricing that you find doing a search through the website. They are also a Class 3 place. They are open 365 days a year. They offer CHL classes and if you are a vet, they honor you with both class and membership discounts. It is a place where you can take your grandkids and wife and not be embarrassed by foul language and rude behavior. They have a very active IDPA group and of course, are well known for the skeet/trap gaggle (I don't do shotgun stuff but I know they are very active and competitive). Rifle targets are 50, 100 & 200 yds. And for those who like to burn bullets, they have machine guns to rent. To get there, when you get to the square in Bandera, take a left on 173 then a right on the road that goes into the state natural area. The range is up about a mile or so on the left just past the Catholic cemetery. Call 830-796-4610 for more info.

Awesome, didn't know all that. Thanks Gonna try to get out there this weekend if this crap weather ever clears any.

Top Bottom