• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    The lady who planted flags said the manager told her it was company policy, upon hearing this woman with flags said she drove to another branch and it was not flying the flag however all other companies were in this town. I can only relay what I seen reported.

My advice watch what they do not what they say.

There was mention of another branch in another town not flying a flag. The details of how this was determined were not in article nor in the blog post nor were the specific reasons other than an offhand quote about it hadn't been flown for "two years." I did not read the comments nor do I feel that comments count for anything.

If the actions of a handful of individuals (two, perhaps a few more counting for the other branch guilty of not flying a flag) in positions of minor responsibility in a huge organization are sufficient for you to sustain a mad-on, so be it... I don't see a pattern.
    Target Sports

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    sufficient for you to sustain a mad-on, so be it...

I say if a cause moves you, do your thing!

This is still America. Don't let anyone tell you what to think, how to think, or how to express yourself. Right or wrong, getting involved and learning your way around the landscape is key.

If anyone calls you a tard, all you have to do is look at the left to feel better.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    If the actions of a handful of individuals (two, perhaps a few more counting for the other branch guilty of not flying a flag) in positions of minor responsibility in a huge organization are sufficient for you to sustain a mad-on, so be it... I don't see a pattern.)quote

While I thank you for your permission to be angry I have over 40+ years
    working in companies both civilian and government so I doubt very serious
    if the bank manager made such a decision on her own,having said that
    the only way we can stop this growing nonsense in our country is to hit it
    when it occurs. I served in the military seen many flag draped coffins and
    I'm super sensitive to the subject and unless we stand up and talk about
    honor/country it will be lost.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    If the actions of a handful of individuals (two, perhaps a few more counting for the other branch guilty of not flying a flag) in positions of minor responsibility in a huge organization are sufficient for you to sustain a mad-on, so be it... I don't see a pattern.)quote

While I thank you for your permission to be angry I have over 40+ years
    working in companies both civilian and government so I doubt very serious
    if the bank manager made such a decision on her own,having said that
    the only way we can stop this growing nonsense in our country is to hit it
    when it occurs. I served in the military seen many flag draped coffins and
    I'm super sensitive to the subject and unless we stand up and talk about
    honor/country it will be lost.

Thank you! This is still America and you don't need permission to be angry at anti-American deeds. I don't bank with them but would pull my money out if I did. This bank seems to sympathize with the "evil doers".

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Not sure about the actual company policy but the Bank of "America" here doesn't flag the American flag either....pretty sad seeing a naked flag pole out front of the bank.

I used to use them but swapped a while back due to them giving out loans to MANY illegals around here that they know wouldn't be able to pay them off. I got into it with the manager here calling them Bank Of Mexico.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Obviously, they just don't get it. Who cares if some one is offended. A man gave his life for his country, and they are worrying about some non American idiot customer being offended by a display of gratitude for a brave man paying the ultimate price. If I banked there, my money would be out in a heart beat.

If they get offended by the AMERICAN flag in the first place , then they should get the hell out of this country! That is my veiw on that one.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    So, this issue got me thinking. I don't recal seeing the Stars and Stripes flying at any bank in my area. So, while out today with the family I checked it out. Sure enough, all the Bank of America locations I passed had no flag or flag pole. The following bank had no flag or pole as well, Wachovia, Wells Fargo and Chase. I did see a Capitol One that had 2 poles with the Lone Star and Old Glory flying. Other than that, it was only credit unions that had flags. This was in the Katy and Cypress area that I observed this today.

Top Bottom