Gun Zone Deals

Banned from Facebook...for the fifth time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So can you honestly say you don't own a pair of Levi's? You don't shop at Costco, Target, or Walmart? Do you give any sort of business to eBay, AMC theatres, Panera Bread, Sonic, Chipotle, AT&T, Bank of America, Burger King, Comcast, etc etc. Every single company I listed has either donated money to anti gun efforts or supports anti gun efforts.
    You forgot BRCC

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    So can you honestly say you don't own a pair of Levi's? You don't shop at Costco, Target, or Walmart? Do you give any sort of business to eBay, AMC theatres, Panera Bread, Sonic, Chipotle, AT&T, Bank of America, Burger King, Comcast, etc etc. Every single company I listed has either donated money to anti gun efforts or supports anti gun efforts.
    My available internet options are Comcast, att, or T-Mobile. I’ve written on this forum about the T-Mobile not being able to keep up with their connection, so Im stuck with Comcast. I have no choice, I work from home and need the connection. I wear plain pocket wranglers. Not a single Levi in the house. Not even Dockers. No ATT at all for any service. I do not frequent the fast food establishments you list. I do use eBay because Amazon is so much worse. I do not shop at Walmart for anything. Period. We do not go to any theater regardless of brand. I’m sure there are many businesses I frequent who actively support liberal causes, but that’s fine I suppose as long as they do not shove that crap in my face or try to sensor me. These companies you are throwing out there are not the same degree of evil as FB is. FB is a boutique service with other alternatives. They actively sensor conservatives while allowing the liberal agenda to go unchecked, which is the entire preface of this string. When was the last time Walmart sensored anyones speech?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    And I hope none of you watch Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon streaming services. Wouldn't want to support those either
    Well, the fact that we have a string on here specifically dedicated to censoring by FB, and the fact that some here are at all surprised by this is very telling. How many times did it take as a kid before we learned that the stove was hot?

nickgibson72

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Houston
    My available internet options are Comcast, att, or T-Mobile. I’ve written on this forum about the T-Mobile not being able to keep up with their connection, so Im stuck with Comcast. I have no choice, I work from home and need the connection. I wear plain pocket wranglers. Not a single Levi in the house. Not even Dockers. No ATT at all for any service. I do not frequent the fast food establishments you list. I do use eBay because Amazon is so much worse. I do not shop at Walmart for anything. Period. We do not go to any theater regardless of brand. I’m sure there are many businesses I frequent who actively support liberal causes, but that’s fine I suppose as long as they do not shove that crap in my face or try to sensor me. These companies you are throwing out there are not the same degree of evil as FB is. FB is a boutique service with other alternatives. They actively sensor conservatives while allowing the liberal agenda to go unchecked, which is the entire preface of this string. When was the last time Walmart sensored anyones speech?
    I'm just going off what you originally said. You said we shouldn't be supporting FB because every click they get helps support gun control. YouTube is owned by Google, which everyone knows it's a huge anti gun company. So every time someone watches a YouTube video, you are supporting gun control. I'm just saying if you want to preach about one, you should be consistent. And Walmart 100% tried to censor when they pulled all ammo and guns from their stores. They have since gone back from that, but it happened.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Which is why I do not use Google. I use DDG which I’ve stated on here in the past. I dropped Google for the very reasons I am preaching. There are folks on here who buy guns ammo from Walmart, so that might be a regional thing. Do I agree with that? No. For that very reason I will not set foot into a Dicks or Field and Stream store either, although the latter two made a very public and woke showing about the whole thing. Twitter, FB, Google, and that picture app are the four main evils that had a heavy hand in swinging the election. Both by censoring, allowing clear falsehoods, and by omission. No way I would ever throw any business to them. Yes, I do use YouTube occasionally when I need help on something. If you know of an alternative, then I’d be interested to know what that is.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Okay, good stuff. I did a test run just to see what turns up. First, “How to install a sink” then “Dewalt vs Milwaukee”. It’s a little lacking with the results, but you know what? They all start have to start somewhere. I‘m going to book mark this and refer to this site as a first try. Worse case, I can go to YouTube if I need to. Thanks for sharing this.

For what it’s worth, DDG isn’t quite as robust as Google either, but I’ve adjusted and haven‘t had any problems finding anything on that platform.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Okay, good stuff. I did a test run just to see what turns up. First, “How to install a sink” then “Dewalt vs Milwaukee”. It’s a little lacking with the results, but you know what? They all start have to start somewhere. I‘m going to book mark this and refer to this site as a first try. Worse case, I can go to YouTube if I need to. Thanks for sharing this.

For what it’s worth, DDG isn’t quite as robust as Google either, but I’ve adjusted and haven‘t had any problems finding anything on that platform.
    Why do you use DDG?
    If its because they don't keeper sell your search results you should know your IP or any of the web services portals the info goes thru records and sells that info. It's still getting recorded and sold.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Why do you use DDG?
    If its because they don't keeper sell your search results you should know your IP or any of the web services portals the info goes thru records and sells that info. It's still getting recorded and sold
    Mainly because they are not Google. I feel Google is biased and they tailor their algorithms to return results they want you to see. I switched maybe a year or year and a half ago.. A simple search about Covid or ivermectin on Google returns what the MSM is parroting. A DDG search will bring that too, but will also return search results that run counter to MSM as well.

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1640825401753.png

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I can.
    1642621298121.jpeg

;)

Top Bottom