DK Firearms

Banned from Facebook...for the fifth time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I was on FB pretty regularly several years ago, and reconnected to many from our high school days in the 1960s. If you think of all that most of us here have lived thru and experienced in our lifetimes, did you ever think technology would advance this far, where we can communicate around the world in seconds with a pic of our grand kids or what we just ate for lunch? Anyway, FB provided an opportunity for a friend and me to reconnect, friends since age 5 all the way til graduation, then life separated us into college or Marines. When we first hooked up at the restaurant we had to do a double- take to be sure we knew each other but it clicked, we hugged and had a great couple of hours, texting each day for 5 years now. Granbury and Dallas aren't very close to drive for lunch. Is like we had put our great relationship on hold for over 50 years, FB helped us get it back. Btw, his wife is years younger than him and a few of their kids are younger than my grandkids and they graduated from UTD last year and he;'s my age....
    Texas SOT

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Yes I connected with friends from high school on Facebook, we've had a few reunions face to face because of Facebook. But I quit years ago when my wife was in a legal case and lawyers showed up with pages of her post's.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >
    I had to cut all ties w/ f-b recently. “They” had assumed total control over MY “pages” and were posting scary stuff, as though it came from me.

I couldn’t get anyone there to respond, so all was cancelled.

Adios, f-b; and GOOD RIDDANCE !

leVieux

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    someone recently posted on FB a screen pic of a tweet where some lily white ho, a university prof, said she requires all her white students to do the black students homework for a week, and if any black students started acting white they would get kicked out of her class. i posted that shes just white trash trying to be relevant in her little woke circle. got banned, again, #7, but only for 3 days. meh. amateur hour. 3 days. usually that 3 has a zero after it.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    someone recently posted on FB a screen pic of a tweet where some lily white ho, a university prof, said she requires all her white students to do the black students homework for a week, and if any black students started acting white they would get kicked out of her class. i posted that shes just white trash trying to be relevant in her little woke circle. got banned, again, #7, but only for 3 days. meh. amateur hour. 3 days. usually that 3 has a zero after it.
    Why was the prof post okay?

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Oh that’s awesome!! I sure would do their homework for a week, no problem.

I’d fuuck it up so bad they’d flunk back 5 grades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Just got another ban for six days for saying "Just execute him and put him out of his misery!"

The irony is that he is a prisoner on death row in Texas suing the state because of rules that do not allow his "religious leader" to be present/lay on hands. And he is suing about the treatment of his health conditions while on the row.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Just got another ban for six days for saying "Just execute him and put him out of his misery!"

The irony is that he is a prisoner on death row in Texas suing the state because of rules that do not allow his "religious leader" to be present/lay on hands. And he is suing about the treatment of his health conditions while on the row.
    They have already wasted too much time in getting it done. ie the execution

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

And for this. You get this award.

306594578_10160373781198436_8025015504483817594_n.jpg

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I must have been thrown off a while back before I lost my mind because when I tried to 'create' an account last monthmy email was flagged as banned. How long does it take to get 'forgiven'?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I did not read this entire thread so this question may have already been asked. Why the hell would anyone that is a pro-gun conservative want to support zuckerberg and the liberal fb agenda?

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    I did not read this entire thread so this question may have already been asked. Why the hell would anyone that is a pro-gun conservative want to support zuckerberg and the liberal fb agenda?
    fuk fukberg et al. its not because we support HIM. lots of us have family and friends on fb that we keep in touch with that we wouldn't otherwise. theres a long long list of "woke" companys that i have no doubt you support whether you know it or not.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    fuk fukberg et al. its not because we support HIM. lots of us have family and friends on fb that we keep in touch with that we wouldn't otherwise. theres a long long list of "woke" companys that i have no doubt you support whether you know it or not.
    If you have a fb account you knowingly support zuckerberg.

Top Bottom