banned from the uk

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
Feb 29, 2008
DFW area.....Wylie.
May I quote:

"Coming to this country is a privilege. If you can't live by the rules that we live by, the standards and the values that we live by, we should exclude you from this country"It's a privilege to come to this country."

"There are certain behaviours that mean you forfeit that privilege."

Don't flame me, but I agree with their premise that it is a privilege, not a right, to travel to another country. I wish our country would adopt a stronger stance on immigration. I wish we had something like: You can come to work, you can start the citizenship process, but we'll kick you out so fast your head will spin if you engage in illegal activity, don't pay income taxes, or if you become a burden to the country (vs. being productive).

I disagree with why they have banned Savage, I like his show.

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
May I quote:

"Coming to this country is a privilege. If you can't live by the rules that we live by, the standards and the values that we live by, we should exclude you from this country"It's a privilege to come to this country."

"There are certain behaviours that mean you forfeit that privilege."

Don't flame me, but I agree with their premise that it is a privilege, not a right, to travel to another country. I wish our country would adopt a stronger stance on immigration. I wish we had something like: You can come to work, you can start the citizenship process, but we'll kick you out so fast your head will spin if you engage in illegal activity, don't pay income taxes, or if you become a burden to the country (vs. being productive).

I agree.

2Shots1Wound

Apr 1, 2009
Quick Observation

I recall seeing protesters in the UK with signs like "Behead those who say islamn is violent" , or "The UK is next". All after 911. It's odd how those protesters were allowed to remain given their opposition to the west. Funny how that works..

No worries, I'm sure that European women will look just fine in their burkas.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
TGT Supporter
Apr 13, 2008
Houston, Texas
."

FLAME you ~ I may have this statement FRAMED.
PS I love listening to Savage too!

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Missed most of the show, had to work late, but have it going now. Weiner (Savage) has many great points. First and foremost, he has never been about violence.

I usually like the grumpy old man and think real name, Weiner, is funnier than heck.

cuate

Well-Known
Jan 27, 2009
Comanche Co., Texas
Hell, our TEXAS is good enough for me !

Next time the Huns, Germans, Russkis,, or somebody jumps on Britain maybe we can all stay home and sit it out ? Matter of fact, North of the Mason-Dixon, Kalifornia, and Colorado actually have a good reason to bar me from their borders if they could read my mind and it was legal to do so.

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
Next time the Huns, Germans, Russkis,, or somebody jumps on Britain maybe we can all stay home and sit it out ? Matter of fact, North of the Mason-Dixon, Kalifornia, and Colorado actually have a good reason to bar me from their borders if they could read my mind and it was legal to do so.
+1

Just read this article. Some of the feedback is sad at best. UK doesn't have a 1st Amendment, even if it did, the feedback mirrors some you hear here in America. Free Speech is for people that agree with you.

[url]http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/philip_johnston/blog/2009/05/05/should_we_be_banning_this_us_shock_jock[/URL]

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics