• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This person's comment "I am a superstar and you are still a regular person" said at the end of the second video tells you a lot about entitlement... "I could get my own private plane". Geesh

Gun Zone Deals

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Lol!! What a arrogant skank. I hope they reacomadated her to this plane here.
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown

This quote from the article sums it all up perfectly

“This wasn’t about race, this was about acting ignorant.”

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I get sick of the "racial bias" bullshit just because some entitled fuckstick who happens to be a different ethnic-ancestry from those trying to enforce policy / law have lighter skin than them.

This bitch was acting like a fool, ignoring instructions from the captain and crew (captain's word is akin to God's on his airplane after all) and causing a disruption and delay for everyone else. The crew happened to be white, and this bitch happened to be black. That's it for the whole racial aspect - she was told to turn off the electronics - she didn't want to because she's an entitled shit. She should've been snatched up by her weave and carried off the plane in shackles, then thrown in a holding cell to contemplate her behavior instead of just being put on a different plane. Black list her (oops, is that racial? Meh) and don't let her fly anymore, period.

Maybe too much fame + too much drug use has lead her to this point.

MississippiTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2020
    Katy TX
    This is the same Olympic sprinter that did not make it to Tokyo last year due to using marijuana. She could have been a discretionary pick, but wasn't which may say something about her attitude. Probably another elite athlete that will let drugs and attitude get the best of them and never reach their potential. In the article I read, although she was to be on the relay team, she only speaks of herself.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Man her life went down the drain fast after getting booted from the Olympic team because she can't stay off da weed

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    This person's comment "I am a superstar and you are still a regular person" said at the end of the second video tells you a lot about entitlement... "I could get my own private plane". Geesh

What a worthless *****.

She should do the works a favor and jab those ****ing "nails" through her skull.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    "Sha Carri"

What kind of f*cking Star Trek alien name is that?

Sorry bitch, I never heard of you.

You're just a 'hood rat that happens to run faster than most people, yet you think it is on par with an electrical engineer, or a surgeon, or a good plumber.

You're a nobody. And someone should properly wipe the smile off your face.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

She never was, isn't now nor ever will be a "superstar". When she gets her private plane, she needs to make allowance for her overly large ego. What was her name again? I don't seem to remember it! I"m sure the airline and TSA will remember it if she decides to get high anywhere outside her little mind.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    "Sha Carri"

You're just a 'hood rat that happens to run faster than most people, yet you think it is on par with an electrical engineer, or a surgeon, or a good plumber.

While I'm not a fan of hers but most people don't choose their name. They do have the opportunity to change it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    "Sha Carri"

LoL you must've seen Star Trek V (arguably the worst Star Trek movie ever made) - because they literally travel to "Sha Ka Ree" in search of God.

Maybe her parents are secret (or not to secret) Trekkies and named her that, hoping she'd find God or something. Instead, she found ganja.

Top Bottom