• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Anyone around Limestone County have any seasoned bar b que wood they want to sell? Hickory, pecan & oak preferred, fruit wood considered. Not like there is mesquite unless y’all have a source. Decent sized for a Kamado.

And no I don’t want to order it from Amazon!
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Depends on your price, but say 6 moths worth. I have used about 6 months worth so far of mixed wood since I got the Kamado.

My old buddy in Palestine and I are to stoved up to get at his hickory’s. My other buddy I gave my chainsaw to has been gone off shore to get at his winter killed oaks. He has hickory on his place too, but getting to it is a problem.

I guess half the bed of my Nissan wouldn’t kill me off loading it off loading over a couple days.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Depends on your price, but say 6 moths worth. I have used about 6 months worth so far of mixed wood since I got the Kamado.

My old buddy in Palestine and I are to stoved up to get at his hickory’s. My other buddy I gave my chainsaw to has been gone off shore to get at his winter killed oaks. He has hickory on his place too, but getting to it is a problem.

I guess half the bed of my Nissan wouldn’t kill me off loading it off loading over a couple days.
    I have a few oaks that have fallen. I wouldn't charge you anything. How much you want to cut and haul would be free.

Top Bottom