• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    So I wanted to purchase a DeSantis Cozy Partner IWB holster for my Springfield EMP .40. I filled out the "Contact Us" form on De Santis' website twice and got no response as to whether or not it would fit as it is listed for the Colt Officer's ACP. I also have an ATI Titan that I thought would fit as well.

Officer ACP — DeSantis Holster

I finally decided to go and get it, take it out to the parking lot and try it out, and if it didn't work I could return it right away. Just for grins and giggles I asked the guy at the counter if there was any way I could try it out in the store. He flagged down a RO that was walking by, explained my situation, and the RO took me to the range. They have a little staging area behind the counter and he had me un-holster the weapon and set it on the counter. He cleared it, and I checked out the holster fit right there. He then loaded me back up, I holstered and was on my way. Nice guy, and a pleasant experience all the way around.
    Hurley's Gold

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    It was Lee. I was gonna say something to the Manager but I thought maybe I shouldn't because it might have been a violation of store policy.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I've built holsters for EMPs with the 3" 1911. As long as the leather holster is brand new and it has been properly constructed and molded with a proper sized dummy, an EMP will fit. Reason being is that brand new molded leather holsters are slightly smaller than the gun. A quality leather holster will needed final fitting to the gun.

If you put the EMP in a holster that has been carrying a Oacp in it already, it would be loose.

Glad you found what you needed. Better yet, glad to see BP employees being helpful. There needs to be more of that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom