• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Just got back from seeing it. I plan on seeing it again next weekend at the IMAX this time. To put it shortly, this movie was PERFECTION in all aspects, in every way shape and form. Everything from the character's looks (all of them, not just Batman), all of their unique mannerisms, speech patterns, overall tone of the movie, dialogue.......Sheer perfection. The complete and perfect embodiment of what the character and story was originally intended to portray from the comic series. Batman Begins was simply amazing. I thought it was going to be impossible for them to top that movie, however they did in fact accomplish this amazingly enough. In this day and age of cookie cutter movies, bandwagon sequels and prequels, parodies, and overall lackluster quality movies, it is so utterly refreshing to see such amazing movies as this come along once in awhile. I almost enjoy the fact that it's not often great movies such as this come along any more. It makes you savor them that much more. Huge thumbs up for this movie.
    Hurley's Gold

Madhouse

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Tomball, TX
    Excellent review - thanks!!

I know I want to see it, not sure when I'll get to. Val Kilmer, George Clooney, Michael Keaton - their versions of Batman all sucked compared to this.

TexasHK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Seguin, Tx
    Just saw it Sunday, and I have to agree with the Oscar for Ledger, what an outstanding job...watched the original Batman movie the morning before going to the theater, and hands down the new Batman Movies are much better, more realistic and less comical.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    This has been the best Batman movie made IMHO.Too bad I could not hear to well and had to move as a lot parents brought their little kids to see the movie.I wish people would get the message and turn off their phones and have respect for others.I always seem to sit next to a bunch of kids who cannot be quiet or sit still during a movie.Guess its the sign of the times.When I was a kid you had to have good manners when seeing a movie or your parents would not take you too another.Rant,rant,rant.....:D

Top Bottom