• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Anyone been there in Ft Worth and know for sure? I'll be visiting there in the next couple of weeks at the maternity section (assuming I can find which door to go in). I'd rather not have to go back out to the truck if I can find out in advance if it's posted.
    Gun Zone Deals

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Thanks. I forgot about that place.

Not the news I was looking for, but I guess it is what it is.

Offcamber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Fort Worth
    The one downtown? That's where my wife will be delivering and yes its posted. I checked last time we were at labor and delivery.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    30.06 only applies to handguns.

Maybe, but the howitzer is a little to hard to carry, and likely won't fit through the door :)

The one downtown? That's where my wife will be delivering and yes its posted. I checked last time we were at labor and delivery.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

That's the one. I've never been there. Since I don't know where in the hospital to go, got any suggestions on the best place to park? I don't need to be close to the door, but want to be on the right side and be able to see the correct door from where I park.

Offcamber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Fort Worth
    The labor delivery entrance is by the front entrance. If you come south on 8th you turn right at Magnolia which goes directly into the hospital. Parking garage to the right and as you walk to the hospital from the garage you want the entrance doors on the left. It's called the Andrews Womens Center.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Offcamber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Fort Worth
    Oh and if you are in a rush situation you can park right next to the entrance door so you can get her inside and settled. Just come back and park in the garage as soon as you get a chance.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I don't plan on being in any rush. I'll leave that part to my daughter and son in law.

Tell me more about the parking garage. Are there other parking options? I've got a crew cab, long bed 1 ton truck. Tight turns and low clearance are no fun for me. Do you recall how tall the ceilings are?

Offcamber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Fort Worth
    Well it has pretty tight turns and the spots aren't very big. I know there are a few other parking areas around the hospital and some of those are just normal lots. I'm usually in that area pretty often so I'll take a look and let you know.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    If not, no big deal. You've already been a big help. With the info I have, at least I know where to start looking for a place to park.

And congrats on your little one. If you haven't had one before, you better start getting your extra sleep now while you still have a chance.

Top Bottom