MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    Lard TUNDERIN' JAYSUS!

We got a BP person.

Love that Harper's Ferry.

Yes b'ye....she's friggin' wicked, tell yer mudder.

Those are actually the only two I have, with the reason being that they were two of the typical firearms used at the Alamo. I've got those along with my Bowie knife and Texas Republic flag all across my 'Texas wall'. Working on getting an old map and perhaps some Texas red back reproduction currencies to finish it all off. Maybe I need to get a Walker pistol as well? Yeah.....I think I do.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Actually, I kinda combined them. Coffee mead. Cold-brew coffee fermented in with honey to 14% ABV. ;)

View attachment 241049 View attachment 241050
    Now that's just wrong!!!!
    Coffee is black. And hot.
    Why ruin two perfectly good drinks to make one substandard drink? I'm beginnin' to wonder 'bout ya now?

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MarkTheNewf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    Not
    Now that's just wrong!!!!
    Coffee is black. And hot.
    Why ruin two perfectly good drinks to make one substandard drink? I'm beginnin' to wonder 'bout ya now?

I do make some people a bit worrisome from time to time.

Funny enough, the two favorites of everyone I've give some to are that coffee one and the blackberry (from bushes in the yard).

Keep in mind that the mead is made with a couple of pounds of coffee soaking in 3 gallons of water for around 16 hours, so the flavor is REALLY strong coffee. The honey gets fermented out. I mean, there's a bit of it in there, but it's really boozy coffee.

With the exception of liqors, I like anything coffee. Cold-brewed, ice cream, cake, coffee crisp bars, and now mead. They've even started making a coffee-crisp flavored hot chocolate.

1610809620151.png

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I do make some people a bit worrisome from time to time.

Funny enough, the two favorites of everyone I've give some to are that coffee one and the blackberry (from bushes in the yard).

Keep in mind that the mead is made with a couple of pounds of coffee soaking in 3 gallons of water for around 16 hours, so the flavor is REALLY strong coffee. The honey gets fermented out. I mean, there's a bit of it in there, but it's really boozy coffee.

With the exception of liqors, I like anything coffee. Cold-brewed, ice cream, cake, coffee crisp bars, and now mead. They've even started making a coffee-crisp flavored hot chocolate.

View attachment 241134

I'm also a big fan of coffee flavored foods. One of my favorites is a blend of coffee and chocolate.

I also like a little Kahlua in my coffee.

Top Bottom