• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    just a few more days. Since i took the time to make a thread here, i want to know who all from texas gun talk will be making it out to the event, please let me know who you are so i can keep a look out for you at the BBQ :D
    Hurley's Gold

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Rats! The first get together for Houston members of TGT and I'm going to be out of town. Hopefully I will be able to make the next one.

+1 - I have to go to San Antonio, this weekend.:(

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i'll be there around 10, but i think it will be good for you to show up around 12-1230, please speak with jeff when you get there, i've told him about you and what you're bringing. but if you need to be there earlier, range opens at 10am :D

oh yea looks like we're gonna need to keep an eye out for micro foosa cub and get her to shoot some 1911s or anything bigger then a .22lr really. lol.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    ShilohMap.jpg

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well it was good to meet you all! I had fun. I only wish we arrived a bit earlier.

Much thanks to Chris @ Talon Arms for letting everyone bug him to shoot some of his toys. :D

BIG thanks to the folks at Shiloh for letting us come out and wreak havoc on their supply of target hangers! Tiffany, don't worry, I shot 2 hangars myself, which I believe was the daily record.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    lol they went through a lot of target hangers today!! but we all thought it was a great day none the less. the food was great and the toys that chris brought were really fun.

it was nice meeting all of you guys and i hope we can make it a regular thing from now on. meeting up and hangin out, all that jazz. I talked with Jeff and we decided it would be a good idea to do one of these once every couple of months.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    Mmmkay - I think I covered this before, with the 'no one laughs at Tiffany but Tiffany' rule... and for your information, I only shot one hanger. (And I shot it up good!) :p

Thought I'd add - HUGE thanks to everyone who let me have a shot at one of your guns. I had a blast today, even if I'm a semi-reject with a flinch to work out.:rolleyes:

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    I had a good time

I was sure honored to meet everyone in person and put a face to a name. Shiloh was a good choice as the staff are incredibly nice. Only catch of the day was that darn itch looking at all the new toys from STI put in my pocketbook.

What a great group!
    Chris

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Well I have to say that it was a great day at Shiloh, the food was great the people I met were great, the shooting was also great.
    Those STI 1911's were fantastic to shoot, smooth triggers and all.
    To the folks who own the range,Jeff ,Steve and Mac you are the
    greatest,the most friendly and helpfull people of any range that I have
    had the pleasure to shoot at .
    Thank you 308nato/Dennis

Top Bottom