• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    So, BCSO wanted a boat and the county said no. Black Rifle wrote a check to BCSO for the amount of the boat and called the county commissioners a bunch of pûssies on social media.

Herr Wolff said fûck that and got to commissioners together to pass an ordinance prevent BCSO from using the funds to buy a boat.

Saturday, a kid drowned on a county lake that BCSO could have been patrolling if they had a boat.

I know some of y’all don’t care for BRCC, and that’s fine. Just remember they’re literally writing checks for BCSO that the county won’t because the current Sheriff isn’t a SJW commie.

I wish BRCC would have spent that money in Kendall County though.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    So, BCSO wanted a boat and the county said no. Black Rifle wrote a check to BCSO for the amount of the boat and called the county commissioners a bunch of pûssies on social media.

Herr Wolff said fûck that and got to commissioners together to pass an ordinance prevent BCSO from using the funds to buy a boat.

Saturday, a kid drowned on a county lake that BCSO could have been patrolling if they had a boat.

I know some of y’all don’t care for BRCC, and that’s fine. Just remember they’re literally writing checks for BCSO that the county won’t because the current Sheriff isn’t a SJW commie.

I wish BRCC would have spent that money in Kendall County though.

An audit should be done & see where the county funds are really going & why they can't take care of the Sheriff's needs to help citizens.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ain’t nobody wants an audit. People laugh it off, but Bexar County and City of San Antonio are dirty and corrupt as Chicago. It’s fucking disgusting.

When I was a Sheriffs Officer in Knox County, Knoxville, TN, our intel guys were always telling us how corrupt the politicians and the police were in San Antonio.
    They warned us to not go on vacation here.
    They also said that if you’re stopped for any reason, whatever you do, don’t resist, and DON’T, I MEAN DON’T run, because more than likely you will get shot in the back for nothing!

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Nelson Wolff needs to resign. He's the Joe Biden of Bexar County.

Tell me more about why I'm suppose to not like BRCC. MTA said they gave money to democrats?
    Yep they contributed money to dems. Tulsi Gabbard, Obama and others. It came to light last year

They also publically denied supporting Kyle Rittenhouse

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    One boat is dumb.
    Water incidents require immediate response.
    There just isn’t time to hook up the boat down at the Sheriff’s office and haul it out to Brauning or Calaverus.
    The game wardens should be utilized for this task. They’re already equipped and trained.
    Fellow boaters can and should assist others boaters in distress. Rule of the Sea and all that.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Yep they contributed money to dems. Tulsi Gabbard, Obama and others. It came to light last year

They also publically denied supporting Kyle Rittenhouse

I'm going to have to Google it up and see how they responded when this info came out.

I don't understand why businesses give to both sides. I mean, I do understand why they play both sides, but I personally won't do that. Haven't done that. Pick a side and have some backbone.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Ain’t nobody wants an audit. People laugh it off, but Bexar County and City of San Antonio are dirty and corrupt as Chicago. It’s fucking disgusting.
    I highly doubt as corrupt as Chicago! The whole political machine of Illinois reeks! Then add in the union’s and mob.

Mad John might address this, but still living in Illinois it might prove to depressing!

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    They also said that if you’re stopped for any reason, whatever you do, don’t resist, and DON’T, I MEAN DON’T run, because more than likely you will get shot in the back for nothing!
    As opposed to any other city, where resisting and running from the police are highly recommended.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I'm going to have to Google it up and see how they responded when this info came out.

I don't understand why businesses give to both sides. I mean, I do understand why they play both sides, but I personally won't do that. Haven't done that. Pick a side and have some backbone.

Evan Hafer, who’s the CEO, gave personal money while in DoD and at BRCC. Money to Obama on a lost best, Gabbard b/c she’s a veteran, according to his side of the story.

BRCC took another beating when Rittenhouse did a youtube wearing a BRCC shirt and Hafer responded by saying they didn’t sponsor him to do so. Here’s a good summary on both with details. Played at 1.5x speed, it’s about 9 mins long.

I think the big takeaway should be if you’re beholden to others (in these instances a bet, then creditors), you can get between a rock and a hard place real quick.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom