• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You'd think it was a toy to give to your kid. Hoping he doesn't phuck up something and somebody calls the law.

People get into slingshots. They have it to a science. Where we talk about a load of powder, OAL, type of primer.

These guys do the exact same but with rubber tubes, handles, and velocity.

https://slingshotforum.com

Last edited:

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    You'd think it was a toy to give your kid. Hoping he doesn't phuck up something and somebody calls the law.

People get into slingshots. They have it to a science. Where we talk about a load of powder, OAL, type of primer.

These guys do the exact same but with rubber tubes, handles, and velocity.
    https://slingshotforum.com

They are good more power to them, just not for me. If I need to be quite I'll get a good suppressor.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    They are good more power to them, just not for me. If I need to be quite I'll get a good suppressor.

Consider what a proper slingshot would do up to that point.

Don't imagine rocks. Imagine proper sized ball bearings.

It's all about what you have in the tool box. A variety of stuff serves your purposes better.

ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    Does your Wolverine have a threaded barrel?

They both have threads sticking out the end. But if you loosen it the internals will/can rotate and throw everything out of alignment causing jams and goof up the trigger function. A real pain to reset, I know. Plus they are a very small diameter if you are thinking a suppressor. There is a key way in the barrel for alignment but has way to much slop to be of much help either.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    My dad was very good with a sling shot. He would use his thumb for a front sight. Of course, he would move it after he lined up. He was a RR Engineer. A brakeman asked dad to teach him. The guy took his thumbnail off and rolled on the ground screaming. Dad said "well, you are supposed to move your thumb after you line up the target."

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    That was a cool video. I loved my wrist rocket when I was a kid. It evolved into the pellet gun in the back of my dad's closet, and eventually into my gun addiction. Maybe one of these would be perfect for my son this Christmas.
    R4720.jpeg

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was a cool video. I loved my wrist rocket when I was a kid. It evolved into the pellet gun in the back of my dad's closet, and eventually into my gun addiction. Maybe one of these would be perfect for my son this Christmas. View attachment 156397

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    I have this one too. I use it to shoot the cows when they get in my yard. I promise one thing... I would not wanna be on the receiving end of one of these flinging anything hard.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've been hit with paint ball shot out a sling shot. It wasn't hard enough to bust the paint ball but it was hard enough not to forget.

Top Bottom