• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I sent my 458 SOCOM upper that I had trouble with back to them 20 days ago. Yesterday they shipped out a new upper to me. Hopefully this one works properly.

Gun companies are crazy busy these days, so I am happy with the 20 day turn around.

I'll be checking the tracking number daily till I get it.

I also have a 7.62 x 39 upper from them that I am really happy with.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    This is good to hear. I have a 20 hbar upper from them that is slinging the nicest 15" group at 75 yards you ever did see. It also impacts so high that the a2 sights would need another inch of travel to adjust to the poi. I have been dreading sending it back but this lifts my spirits a bit. I will send it back this weekend.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Well, it may have gotten lost in shipping, or stolen off my porch. TBD. Website shows it shipped, but it hasn't shown up here yet. Contacted them and CS is getting with the shipping dept to figure it out.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Got it in Monday. I needed to check my deer rifle to make sure it’s on, so I took the 458 too.

Every round fired, and no rounds failed to load! I’m a happy camper. I fired a couple mags of factory ammo then a couple mags of my loads.

I’m a happy camper.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I've had 1 bear creek upper... never again. Glad they took care of you. Personally I would go Palmetto over Bear Creek. I like my Franken builds... never had a problem when I pick the barrel & bolt carrier group of quality components.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have two Bear Creek uppers and they both run fine. Have a couple Palmettos and they good too.

The BC 458 is the only one I’ve ever had an issue with, but the replacement works good.

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    I'm tempted to give them a try. Wanted to buy an AR-10 for a DMR setup, but I couldn't justify spending 800-1300 for a rifle I'll realistically rarely shoot. Do you know if they do any Military/LE/First Responder discounts? Read they have a 1MOA guarantee, have you tried to group yours? Priced it out and for under 500 dollars for an AR-10 that has a lifetime guaranteed, I may just have to take the plunge.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm tempted to give them a try. Wanted to buy an AR-10 for a DMR setup, but I couldn't justify spending 800-1300 for a rifle I'll realistically rarely shoot. Do you know if they do any Military/LE/First Responder discounts? Read they have a 1MOA guarantee, have you tried to group yours? Priced it out and for under 500 dollars for an AR-10 that has a lifetime guaranteed, I may just have to take the plunge.
    How far are you from Palmer?

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    They don't have an moa guarantee but they do say your satisfaction... from their website: Bear Creek Arsenal has been a successful family-owned and operated business for over 50 years, we pride ourselves in this fact. Throughout our many years of growth and experience, we have realized that the single most sustaining factor behind our success, is ensuring customer satisfaction. To us, it’s just this simple: If you aren’t completely satisfied with a BCA product that you’ve purchased, it becomes our mission to make things right.

The Bear Den Guarantee is a limited lifetime warranty, designed to give you the security of knowing that your purchase is protected, covering all defects, whether it be a flaw in the materials used or a missed step in workmanship.

Purchasing from Bear Creek Arsenal means more than just receiving our product at your door. Purchasing from BCA means you have become part of a family guarantee that says, we are here to take care of you.

Top Bottom