beck - are you in or out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Aug 30, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. APatriot

APatriot Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    I am in. Damn, I respect plain talk and to the point. The remedy to our country's ills.

3. APatriot

APatriot Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
  4. Fisherman777

Fisherman777 Well-Known

Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I'm in.

5. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Been in for months, if not years.

6. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    i'm in....

7. tllstaco

tllstaco New Member

Dec 30, 2008
    writing

Wrote my senators and representative and told them if they don't agree with the 5 points then I won't support them.

8. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Definitly In

Beck may be a bit melodramatic but he knows how to tell it like it is. He must be doing some good to have Geico, Proctor & Gamble and several other accounts pull out of Fox.

Beck needs no teleprompter to speak more than one sentence and he doesn't stand with his chin stuck out like pompous WWII dictator Mussolini of Italy. And he is not bashful about calling the self appointes messiah
    of the United States a liar...Note the word "president" missing...

Let us thank GOD for Fox, Beck, Hannity, Oreilley, and the other patriots
    on that channel...The truth will set us free !!!!! :texas:

9. deadeye1964

deadeye1964 New Member

Mar 14, 2009
    GRAPEVINE
    I just informed Geico I would not be renewing my car insurance with them next month, The customer service people have no idea of what their stance is or where their advertising is run. I emailed the ceo and received no response back. When they pulled their ads from Glen's show, that was it , I hope the liberal whacko's go broke.

10. dt300mm

dt300mm Member TGT Supporter

Feb 22, 2009
    Austin
    in so far I should probably apologize for the bulge I'm making on the other side. I am starting to worry about Beck's well being though. As high a profile he is these days, one would think "they" wouldn't dare since it would be obvious as to who would be blamed. But I am also starting to think that "they" , they being one of the pathetic morons that refer to Obama as messiah, might think it's worth it to silence Beck. In the single cell that comprises their brain, they would see themselves as a martyr. Just one more thing to worry about