beck calls DOHbama a racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Jul 28, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Glenn's absolutely right. Just because Obama hired white people doesn't mean he likes them. You don't go to a racist church and listen to racist sermons for 5, 10, 15 yrs. etc. and not believe that way.

3. AmirFazadh

AmirFazadh Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    I think the most recent "incident" with his Hahvahd prof pretty much defines him as such.

I don't witness too much racism against blacks any more, but I sure as hell see it against us honky/cracker folk. From pulling out in front of me at intersections to blatantly cutting in the Wal-Mart line, it has gone up exponentially since Brother Obama took over. Entitlement mentality, indeed!

I also see this in the media- fewer and fewer Caucasian-Americans are reporting the news, now it's almost all black or Hispanic. Used to follow the general demographic of the population, i.e.- if you were in Houston, you'd have a white and a Hispanic anchor, with some black reporters and some white reporters, and a couple of Hispanic reporters from time to time. In the Mid-Stream Media, you'd have just about the same thing. Seems the balance has shifted. Whites are now a rarity on TV. Just an observation...not implying anything.

4. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    White people? Where? Near as I can tell, everyone he has hired is a minority or a lesbian. Correct me if I am wrong.

5. cuate

cuate Well-Known

Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Beck's good, Hannity is better, and Bill O'Reilley is tops....FOX is best and to h--- with the rest !!!!!