• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I don’t look forward to the long ride to Waco for the things we can’t find it Mexia.

Then again I need to see the Texas Ranger museum!

You're a lot closer to Bryan and College Station than to Waco. And the shopping and shooting is much better in B/CS.

That said, the Ranger Museum is great. And Mexia has several reenactment events and SASS events at Old Fort Parker throughout the year. Look for the Ft. Parker Patriots on FB.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Cheeks are about as close, maybe closer than I want to barbacoa or barbecued beef head. This became pretty much a no go after BSE or Mad Cow Disease began to occur and get into the food chain. Anything close to the brain was to be avoided.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Cheeks are about as close, maybe closer than I want to barbacoa or barbecued beef head. This became pretty much a no go after BSE or Mad Cow Disease began to occur and get into the food chain. Anything close to the brain was to be avoided.
    I handled raw beef all through that deal. It was the first time they actually wanted the spinal column of T-bones cleaned of the spine. I guess what don't kill you makes you mad cowier?

Top Bottom