• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Hello, I am a transplant from commifornia and have been here almost a year. I know, I know your thinking “Not another one!”. I am a Christian conservative through and through. I’m a paramedic (26yrs total) by trade and fix baseball gloves on the side. I’ve been shooting for a couple decades and look forward to doing some IDPA and 3 gun matches soon.
    Venture Surplus ad

thrice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2020
    Denton
    Hello, I am a transplant from commifornia and have been here almost a year. I know, I know your thinking “Not another one!”. I am a Christian conservative through and through. I’m a paramedic (26yrs total) by trade and fix baseball gloves on the side. I’ve been shooting for a couple decades and look forward to doing some IDPA and 3 gun matches soon.

Welcome! I am neither a Christian nor a Conservative!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Welcome to Texas.

I'm not sure where you're located, but my brother in law is a paramedic as well, and shoots IDPA too. He's stationed in Buda.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hi! Welcome!
    jo1wja7ydsi2eih1i1ez.gif

Attachments

• jo1wja7ydsi2eih1i1ez.gif
      jo1wja7ydsi2eih1i1ez.gif