• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Hello all, I moved here from Georgia a little over three years ago and I have been into firearms since I was young but really started becoming more of an enthusiast in the past two years.

Like many the recent "gun scare" got me more interested, so I was def. kicking myself for not getting my AR or other firearms and ammo before the "gun scare"... Which now looks like ammo prices are going down along with firearm inventory becoming stable so hopefully they will stay that way.

I know there is much to choose from here in Texas, but I have only been out to Target Master out in Garland to spend time at a range. When I first moved here I lived in Las Colinas so I would drive past Elm Fork twice daily but never checked it out so looking forward to doing that sometime in the near future.

Over the years I have spent some time on varying forums/message boards so I'm glad that there is a nice forum like this one here for folks in Texas.
    DK Firearms

Peking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Welcome to the forum. What part of GA? I was down in Camden for a couple years.

Thanks everybody, and Shotgun Jeremy I basically grew up in Jonesboro (South of Atlanta) in Clayton County... But moved to Palmetto (Southwest of Atlanta) when I bought my first house back in 07.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom