• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    First up. Shiner Lime and Salt.

Strong citrus flavor that comes on slow, comes to a peak and then falls off with an impression of salt. It doesn't taste salty but It'd probably be good in a salt on the rim beer glass. It's a hot weather beer for sure.

Second, Shiner Strawberry blonde.

If you like strawberry it's for you. It has a strawberry hint at the very first coming on strong and lasting to the end. Flavor all the way through. It leaves strong hints of strawberries on the roof of your mouth. Not my thing but it was good.
    Target Sports

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Shiner: Bock and Black Lager only

Pils = Piss

Light Beer: Would not drink it on a bet, I have more calories in my piss. Less calories = less flavor

Grolsch: They do it right in Holland

080620111720_med.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Shiner: Bock and Black Lager only

Pils = Piss

Light Beer: Would not drink it on a bet, I have more calories in my piss. Less calories = less flavor

Grolsch: They do it right in Holland

View attachment 145040

You can't just can't say they do it right. Describe the beer. Sell me on this European beer Ill never see. I'm a PBR drinker. Shiner is my top shelf. That and green bottle beer.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There are so many hundreds of good craft brewers in the US I don't know why anyone would even look to Europe.

Well if you come across a good one. Post it up. There's a HEB in Copperas Cove. They have shelf after shelf. Single beers too. That's where I got that Lime and Strawberry.

Lol, in the cooler. They had Old Milwaukee. Had tried it but I will. When was the last time you seen that stuff,lol?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You can't just can't say they do it right. Describe the beer. Sell me on this European beer Ill never see. I'm a PBR drinker. Shiner is my top shelf. That and green bottle beer.
    Sure you have drank the shiner Bock and Black Lager or the Modelo Negra, Grolsch fits right into that family of deep strong flavored European beers.

Stop off at a SPECS store they carry it, if like the heavier flavor in beer.

I put salt in the bottom of my glass and do a strong pour...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Sure you have drank the shiner Bock and Black Lager or the Modelo Negra, Grolsch fits right into that family of deep strong flavored European beers.

Stop off at a SPECS store they carry it, if like the heavier flavor in beer.

I put salt in the bottom of my glass and do a strong pour...

It's that 10% isn't it? Lol, those bottles in the cooler. That have more alcohol then Steel Reserve or Bud Ice.

Ok. Ill try one. Never had beer that strong before.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    It's that 10% isn't it? Lol, those bottles in the cooler. That have more alcohol then Steel Reserve or Bud Ice.

Ok. Ill try one. Never had beer that strong before.
    I don't think it that strong...here is the deal, you buy one (get a flipee if you can), don't like it, if we cross paths the beer is on me! I need to get up to Ft Hood, talked to the Museum guy about donating my 1911 (as long as they will display it)...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I am a uber beer taster, I hit HEB, SPECS etc and grab a 6er of different craft beers. IMO most craft beers are not much better than swamp water, the ones that good are really good.

Salt, its what makes beer come alive.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    ...Second, Shiner Strawberry blonde.

If you like strawberry it's for you. It has a strawberry hint at the very first coming on strong and lasting to the end. Flavor all the way through. It leaves strong hints of strawberries on the roof of your mouth. Not my thing but it was good.
    We should've talked about a month ago. I threw a 5 pack of this stuff away.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We should've talked about a month ago. I threw a 5 pack of this stuff away.

You know that's wrong because there's no expiration date.

Why you wanna do that? Beer is beer. We respect the beer. Even if it's $2.50 from 7/11. The addiction is running this.

Lol, I dare you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Duvel! Best beer I've ever drank in 50+ years of beer drinking! Bar none! I don't drink it often as it's $15 a four pack, but it's worth every penny!

I pressed "like" even though I've never heard of that. Does it come in 16oz cans? American pint? Cans or bottles?

Top Bottom