Let's see, what's for breakfast? What's_for_breakfast.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    About what? He clearly said here that the only better thing (or beer, I guess) is duvel. Nothing but duvel is better than BB. that would make it the second best.

You are making an argument out of something that isn't there, nor was implied. He simply stated that duvel is the beer that he finds to be the best. He further stated that he has never tried BB. Im not sure why you are arguing over personal taste. You are reading into this far too deep.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    You are making an argument out of something that isn't there, nor was implied. He simply stated that duvel is the beer that he finds to be the best. He further stated that he has never tried BB. Im not sure why you are arguing over personal taste. You are reading into this far too deep.

Not even close. He said there's only one thing better than BB.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Not even close. He said there's only one thing better than BB.

He said "only thing better would be duvel".... He has never had BB... "only thing better..." was just a transition into stating his favorite. He was just placing his preference above that of the OP's preference but not literally comparing the two.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    From that same brewer, True Blond Dubbel is much better.

beer_35616_zps4eae0605.gif

For those in the Fort Worth area, Revolver "Blood and Honey" is a really good local craft brew. The blood is a slight taste of blood orange, and the honey is a finish taste that makes this 7.0 ABV beer very drinkable. Check it out.

revolver_zpsd60799d9.gif

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    A guy is supposed to be sending me a Dogfish Head 120 IPA. The Holy Grail!!!

(oh yeah, you can dis my sig. True or not, I think it's funny.)

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Found this local brew recently @ Central Market. Probably one of my favorites now.Blonde Bombshell Ale - Year Round Craft Beer - Southern Star Brewing Company - Conroe, TX

beer_bombshell-blond-ale.png

Never seen it in the cans before, but starting to see more stuff in cans that we used to. Is it any cheaper than the bottles?

malt liquor far and away !!!!!! take that

Too funny. Any malt liquor micro brews, or are you stuck with colt 45 (appropriate here) and such?

And what ever happened to the malt liquor commercials? I remember them back in the 70's, but can't think of the last time I saw one. (admittedly I don't really watch tv much anymore, but I do catch a few sports games and don't see any there)

For those in the Fort Worth area, Revolver "Blood and Honey" is a really good local craft brew. The blood is a slight taste of blood orange, and the honey is a finish taste that makes this 7.0 ABV beer very drinkable. Check it out.

revolver_zpsd60799d9.gif

Where is this available without driving to Granbury? I've heard about this, and thought about taking a trip down for a brewery tour, but have just been too lazy to do so. Haven't made a tour at Rahr & Sons in cowtown either. Maybe one of these days.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    The Flying Saucer in FW has it on Tap, as does Rodeo Goat Burger shack and I'm pretty sure the Ginger Man bar as well. In the bottle right now it's central market.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The Flying Saucer in FW has it on Tap, as does Rodeo Goat Burger shack and I'm pretty sure the Ginger Man bar as well. In the bottle right now it's central market.

Thanks. A few of those places it sounds like I can't go into without undressing, but I can go to central market, so I'll make it a point to stop by there and pick up some.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Never seen it in the cans before, but starting to see more stuff in cans that we used to. Is it any cheaper than the bottles?

seein a lot more cans these days.

my co-workers brother owns 512 brewery. been beggin him for samples.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    A guy is supposed to be sending me a Dogfish Head 120 IPA. The Holy Grail!!!

(oh yeah, you can dis my sig. True or not, I think it's funny.)
    No dissin' meant and I give you permission to use my "fermentation" saying at any time because that you can give attribution to.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've seen that Bombshell Blonde, guess I will try it. I got a new one in a Shiner box last week, called Prickly Pear. Not bad. Different taste, but it was really hot, and that beer was really cold. I think I would buy it if I could find it. It came in the case box, with 4 of them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom