Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    D6DE42D6-78C0-42A1-96C4-1E0DF029E2C9.jpeg
    And now that I am done hunting in cold weather
    6B053323-04CD-402E-891B-AA196DC99FFC.jpeg
    less chance of being mistaken for a Sasquatch now.
    Capitol Armory ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Monday the 12th, but work does not really care what I look like. Started growing this years hunting season beard in June
    I started this one when I noticed a district manager sporting a gotee. I had one store manager say something about it so I mentioned the stupid beard bras. I was really hoping it go to HR, but they had finally give up. I was wanting to say it was for religious reasons. I was ready to get fired for my Pagan Norse beliefs, in court.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I started this one when I noticed a district manager sporting a gotee. I had one store manager say something about it so I mentioned the stupid beard bras. I was really hoping it go to HR, but they had finally give up. I was wanting to say it was for religious reasons. I was ready to get fired for my Pagan Norse beliefs, in court.
    With all the corporate wokeness going on, it seems more and more companies are moving away from the clean cut requirement. When I found out my company has an ESG department, I said ferk it. February will mark 3 years since my last hair cut, full beard, and I wear jeans on the days I go to the office. Nobody has said anything to me about it even though I’m customer-facing. If HR does say anything, I suppose I will get the ESG involved as call it an expression of myself. Hah!

Top Bottom