• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I haven't sold a firearm to anyone other than family in YEARS... so before I lose my nerve I wanted to throw this up here and see if anyone in the Austin area was interested in this tonight... maybe up through Wednesday...

Remington Viper .22... it is missing the sites and has a Millet red dot that I am keeping...

Midway shows a replacement sight for the front or rear I can't remember which but it is special order...

It does come with one plastic magazine and one hard to find metal one. The metal one alone tends to cost around $50 when you can even find them. I don't have a picture and don't really plan on getting one tonight. If someone is interested they are interested, if not I'll keep it...

I am looking to get $120 for it and the magazines. It has a cheapy bag to keep it in too. I would sell it with the Millet red dot for $200, I guess but not really looking to sell that. It likes to eat Remington Yellow Jacket ammo...

Pretty much only for sale tonight, maybe through Wednesday. Will meet at Cabela's in Buda and maybe as far south as San Marcos somewhere... Let me know...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I had decided to keep this rifle... but now I would sell it and include both a BSA new red dot in the package and I bought either a front or rear aftermarket sight that I will let go with it.... $120 gets the rifle, the new BSA red dot, both magazines, and the little rifle bag for it...

FTF in south Austin, Buda, or maybeeeee San Marcos...

I don't care if I sell it or not, but it is up here if anyone might be interested... Will see if I can change the title to reflect location that is clearly stated in the body of the ad and in the reply plus in my profile...

J

Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    I've got one and I really like it.
    It has a bad rap for being a cheap-o, bottom of the line rifle but I never had any issues with mine other than the magazine not wanting to feed right causing misfires but once the gun was cleaned up and the mag was lubed a bit it ran pretty durn well.
    Now.....if I can just talk myself in to spending 100.00 on two 10-shot .22 mags.......

Top Bottom