• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm looking for the same kind of class for my wife and some of her friends in the Houston area. Can anyone recommend an instructor that is very woman friendly? The interested ladies all live in Missouri City and Sugarland.

I'd highly recommend checking out:

Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range - Home

Training

They are both great groups to deal with and are there in Houston.
    Venture Surplus ad

allencp78

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Missouri City, TX
    thanks for the info. Shiloh is kinda far from missouri city. I left a message for hardly angels yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet. Hoffner's might be worth a try although the women kinda balked at the price.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    thanks for the info. Shiloh is kinda far from missouri city. I left a message for hardly angels yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet. Hoffner's might be worth a try although the women kinda balked at the price.

Hardly Angels is my wife, Kymberly. In addition to her Ladies Only CHL, she does a really effective Basic Handgun class either with your gun or we bring 5 of our own guns and provide the ammo. The Guns and Ammo lesson is really cool because the student gets to sample different manufacturers, calibers, action types, and other differences. All of the guns used are sensible carry weapons.

At the end of the class, we do a mock CHL proficiency test so the student will get an idea of what the test is like and how they're going to do.

On a personal note, Kymberly connects with the women on a level a male instructor never could. At the end of her CHL class, when the folks are ready to get the hell out of there for the regular classes, the ladies are STILL sitting around chatting, trading phone numbers and business cards.

I know she was returning calls last night, so you should have heard back from her. She did have one message that was garbled and she couldn't make out the phone number.

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Tracy Campbell
    281-728-6565

Top Bottom