Venture Surplus ad

beginner's tactical class @ shiloh indoor range.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    I thought id share this with you guys. On tuesdays at Shiloh indoor range, they host a beginner's tactical class between 7pm and 8pm. I went to my first class yesterday and it was pretty exciting and very informative at the same time. basically worked on the proper way to draw and fire, mag changes and touched base on shooting on the move. the instructor (steve) told me how important it is to be able to shoot on the move. im guilty of only practicing in the shooter's box, so im glad i decided to step up to the next level.

They also host an advanced tactical workout on wednesday which is instructed by gregg garret of comptac.

so if you're in the houston area, and have nothing else better to do tuesday and wednesdays evening, you should really check it out, even if you can only do it once.
    Venture Surplus ad

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well, I can't anytime soon though, I've been very interested lately in taking any sort of "tactical" firearms class so hopefully in the near future I'll be able to attend. :)

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    I'm interested... What's the cost for the class?
    Hey Tone, how you doin,

the cost of the class is $20 and you will probably go through around 50 to 75 rnds during the class, so bring 100 just to be safe.. we have ammo here as well if you cannot make it to the store.

every tuesday and i WILL be shooting this week since i havent had fun with annie for about 2 weeks now (annie is my STI lol)

tone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Hey Tone, how you doin,

the cost of the class is $20 and you will probably go through around 50 to 75 rnds during the class, so bring 100 just to be safe.. we have ammo here as well if you cannot make it to the store.

every tuesday and i WILL be shooting this week since i havent had fun with annie for about 2 weeks now (annie is my STI lol)

Probably won't be able to make it tomorrow as it is my birthday, but I am planning on coming down next week. Annie is a great name, possibly Annie Oakley?:)

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    lol no. annie is when she's good and anna is what i call her when... oh n/m.

come on out when you get a chance, im Ngoc (knock), introduce ya self and we'll have some fun and maybe learn somethin.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom