Feb 22, 2012
Austin
I make them frisk me.
every
fucking
time
And I play with their heads.
Uncle Touchy’s Travel Time Theater.
“Could you turn down the lights a little, like my stepfather used to do when I was eight?“
“Why you gotta use the back of your hands now, is that part of your parole agreement?”
“Now THIS is why I travel!”
“Do you have those gloves on inside out, because I thought they were supposed to be ribbed for *my* pleasure?

sidebite252

TGT Addict
Mar 26, 2013
Lake Texoma
I've worked in several other countries that required Typhoid, Cholera, & Yellow fever immunization shots. Was required to show shot records & passport to enter their country. Requiring a Covid shot to fly really isn't any different IMO. I expect to see all airlines implement this requirement.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I expect business has currently dropped off to mostly travelers which require air travel for business reasons.

gdr_11

Well-Known
Aug 1, 2014
Unless forced bu a gov regulator.

My plane doesn’t require a mask or vaccine.
Correct, the "their rules" concept is subject to federal regulations and oversight. Of course, now that the Covid champions are ramping up, federal regs mean nothing for the leftists

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Their plane. Their rules.
Our money.

Good luck feeding those hungry beasts when you block your paying customers out.
(I don't disagree with your point about them owning the infrastructure. But stupid is stupid, whether in government or the private sector.)

Top Bottom