Belts and GunBelts

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Gun-Works, May 8, 2009.

1. Gun-Works

Gun-Works Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    We have some very nice Gun Belts that I have just finished.They will not sag. That I can promise you. I used leather with a very comfortable stiffener, allowing the belt to be very flexible, but does not sag with the weight of a firearm. Comfort, Quality,and good looks all rolled into one.

All belts are Black with Black stitching and 1 1/2" wide. I am currently running a special, 70 bucks includes shipping. If you want we can also ad embossing, or a basket weave to the belt for and extra $10. Please check us out as we have have all kinds of new belts and goodies. As with all of our products, if you are not satisfied send it back for a complete refund. A happy customer is our best advertising.. IMG00249-20090507-1736.jpg
    Thank you
    Larry & Isabel Leather Holsters for Springfield XD, Glock, 1911, M&P, Beretta, Ruger, Sig, Taurus, Kahr,

2. Wedge

Wedge Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Looking 4 a new belt thanks for the info.

3. MikeN

MikeN Member TGT Supporter

Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Got one almost identical at the last gun show for $32. I guess I need to find their business card. Thing is very thick and heavy. Pretty impressed.

4. Gun-Works

Gun-Works Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee

MikeN, that's great that you found a belt you are satisfied with for such a great price. But I can assure you that if you had both items in front of you, specially when you wear the belt with a gun on it, the difference of quality will be obvious.

Our belts have a stiffener in it and they don't "give" when worn for a long time. If you don't need this attribute, a regular heavy belt will certainly do it.

Isabel

5. 40Arpent

40Arpent TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    In case you hadn't noticed, the OP is a forum sponsor. Crapping in his thread like this is in pretty bad taste.

6. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Maybe a little bad form, but it also gives Gun Works a chance to explain the attributes of his gun belts and holsters. Then compare the two and make an even better sales pitch. IMO

7. MikeN

MikeN Member TGT Supporter

Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Sorry... didn't realize till you mentioned it. Wasn't trying to crap per say.

8. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I forgot to comment on your product Gun-Works looks like high quality work from what I can see. Do you do duty belts and holsters? If so How much?

9. Gun-Works

Gun-Works Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Big Country,

yes, we do make quality work and stand 100% behind what we do. About your question...please check out our OWB holsters. If you are interested in one of these, please send us an email for which gun you want the holster first, to make sure we have the mold for it.

As far as belts, we do heavy leather belts, and also the ones with the stiffener, which are meant to be worn with a firearm. This one will NOT sag due to the weight of the firearm.

But please always keep in mind that if you are not 100% satisfied, send everything back, and we'll refund your money.

Hope I could answer your question.

Isabel

10. Gun-Works

Gun-Works Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    MikeN,

no heart feelings. I understand where your comment is coming from. I am a conceous shopper myself and don't what to pay more than the product is worth.

When we are on the road, we get people come to our booth all the time, compairing our belts with what they are wearing, and saying "No wonder I only paid $??? for my belt." It just depends what you need the belt for. To just keep your pants up, almost any belt will do. If you are looking for a gun belt, the price should not be the first thing to look at.

Isabel