• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Well I got my belt in, the first one I ordered, I must have measured something wrong and got one that was too small for my belly swell.

I sent Isabel and email and explained my dilema and told her I would ship the belt back to her Fed Ex so she could send me another.

She told me to not worry about it yet and that she would send one out to replace it the same day, which she did.

I got the belt today and its perfect now. Really good customer service and really nice folks, oh and the belt is nice too. I'm no expert on gun belts since this is my first, but its thick and sturdy, but yet still comfy....

thanks Isabel, the other belt will go back to you tomorrow when I get to work (Friday). thanks again, we'll be doing business again.
    Hurley's Gold

Wedge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Received my belt also. Again very thick and very soft comfy belt. Tried it with blackhawk holster and full size XD45 feels good but of course no long term yet. Quality looks very good.

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Received my belt also. Again very thick and very soft comfy belt. Tried it with blackhawk holster and full size XD45 feels good but of course no long term yet. Quality looks very good.

Wedge Please keep me up to date and the rest of you.If you ever have any ideas for improvement tell us,a happy customer is our best advertising.
    Thank you
    Larry

Top Bottom