• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    We have some very nice Gun Belts that I have just finished.They will not sag. That I can promise you. I used leather with a very comfortable stiffener, allowing the belt to be very flexible, but does not sag with the weight of a firearm. Comfort, Quality,and good looks all rolled into one.

All belts are Black with Black stitching and 1 1/2" wide. I am currently running a special, 70 bucks includes shipping. If you want we can also ad embossing, or a basket weave to the belt for and extra $10. Please check us out as we have have all kinds of new belts and goodies. As with all of our products, if you are not satisfied send it back for a complete refund. A happy customer is our best advertising..
    IMG00249-20090507-1736.jpg

Thank you
    Larry & Isabel Leather Holsters for Springfield XD, Glock, 1911, M&P, Beretta, Ruger, Sig, Taurus, Kahr,
    ARJ Defense ad

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Got one almost identical at the last gun show for $32. I guess I need to find their business card. Thing is very thick and heavy. Pretty impressed.

MikeN, that's great that you found a belt you are satisfied with for such a great price. But I can assure you that if you had both items in front of you, specially when you wear the belt with a gun on it, the difference of quality will be obvious.

Our belts have a stiffener in it and they don't "give" when worn for a long time. If you don't need this attribute, a regular heavy belt will certainly do it.

Isabel

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Got one almost identical at the last gun show for $32. I guess I need to find their business card. Thing is very thick and heavy. Pretty impressed.

In case you hadn't noticed, the OP is a forum sponsor. Crapping in his thread like this is in pretty bad taste.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    In case you hadn't noticed, the OP is a forum sponsor. Crapping in his thread like this is in pretty bad taste.
    Maybe a little bad form, but it also gives Gun Works a chance to explain the attributes of his gun belts and holsters. Then compare the two and make an even better sales pitch. IMO

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    I forgot to comment on your product Gun-Works looks like high quality work from what I can see. Do you do duty belts and holsters? If so How much?

Big Country,

yes, we do make quality work and stand 100% behind what we do. About your question...please check out our OWB holsters. If you are interested in one of these, please send us an email for which gun you want the holster first, to make sure we have the mold for it.

As far as belts, we do heavy leather belts, and also the ones with the stiffener, which are meant to be worn with a firearm. This one will NOT sag due to the weight of the firearm.

But please always keep in mind that if you are not 100% satisfied, send everything back, and we'll refund your money.

Hope I could answer your question.

Isabel

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Sorry... didn't realize till you mentioned it. Wasn't trying to crap per say.

MikeN,

no heart feelings. I understand where your comment is coming from. I am a conceous shopper myself and don't what to pay more than the product is worth.

When we are on the road, we get people come to our booth all the time, compairing our belts with what they are wearing, and saying "No wonder I only paid $??? for my belt." It just depends what you need the belt for. To just keep your pants up, almost any belt will do. If you are looking for a gun belt, the price should not be the first thing to look at.

Isabel

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    One beautiful belt! The stitch work is beautiful. God bless someone who makes something by hand with quality.

MikeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    MikeN,

no heart feelings. I understand where your comment is coming from. I am a conceous shopper myself and don't what to pay more than the product is worth.

When we are on the road, we get people come to our booth all the time, compairing our belts with what they are wearing, and saying "No wonder I only paid $??? for my belt." It just depends what you need the belt for. To just keep your pants up, almost any belt will do. If you are looking for a gun belt, the price should not be the first thing to look at.

Isabel

True... but I have compared many belts in the past (at gun shows mostly) and found the belt I ended up with to compare (at least in visual quality and collapsibility strength) to the $60-75 belts I looked at. That was my only point earlier.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Do you straight cut the leather for your belts, or do you cut them to have the natural curve they will eventually have? That would be something to think about for your line. Gun belts that have the contour in them from the start seem to be more comfortable out of the box, as they don't need any type of "break in" period.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Gun-Works That OWB holster is nice, but I was wondering about a LEO style duty belt for work? One of the guards I have worked with in the past was looking for a leather gear set up and for whatever his reason he does not want a Bianchi or a safari land.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I just ordered one of your belts, I am curious to get it in and check it out. What are your lead times running for this stuff?

Top Bottom