• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flashcb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Magnolia, TX
    Who or where in the Houston area has the best selection of CCW holsters. I have seen quite a few on the net, but I am a touchy feely kind of guy when it comes to buying stuff. All suggestion appreciated (except comments about the "touchy feely" thing) Thanks

cohiba550

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    Spring
    For holsters I would check out Spectra on the corner of SH249 and Spring Cypress. They carry the Crossbread Supertuck and the MTAC Minotaur as well as others.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    I would check with Collectors on the corner of Fondren and Richmond. They have a selection of Galco products and other makers as well. I understand liking to see what you are buying, but it is hard to beat ElPaso Saddlery for great holsters.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    I was told someone on 1488 west of Magnolia did leatherwork, but I haven't been able to find out who or where exactly. Anyone know anything??

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Spectre Firearms carries the Comp-Tac line, they are made right here in Houston. Spectre also carries the Crossbreed Supertuck.
    Shiloh Carries Hoffners gear. I would recomend Comp-Tac highly, but I am biased, it is what I use every day.

Top Bottom