• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    To be honest this is the first time I've seen something like this except on maybe James Bond's Aston Martin. Cruising though Austin this morning on the way to Thanksgiving dinner and passed a small white car with some of these mounted on the wheels. Moments later, he sped up and passed me. I think its a 3 lane highway at that point, but they seemed awfully narrow and this guys spikes took up the entire lane he was in. Admittedly, it made me a bit nervous. I don't know how people can get away with this crap. Is this what happens when the police are defunded, heh. I wish I had thought to snap a photo, but this is exactly what they looked like.

https://jalopnik.com/if-youre-wondering-what-those-ben-hur-wheel-spikes-are-1823893049
    Venture Surplus ad

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Even better when mounted on Tractor Trailer rig.
    SemiSpikes.JPG

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    To be honest this is the first time I've seen something like this except on maybe James Bond's Aston Martin. Cruising though Austin this morning on the way to Thanksgiving dinner and passed a small white car with some of these mounted on the wheels. Moments later, he sped up and passed me. I think its a 3 lane highway at that point, but they seemed awfully narrow and this guys spikes took up the entire lane he was in. Admittedly, it made me a bit nervous. I don't know how people can get away with this crap. Is this what happens when the police are defunded, heh. I wish I had thought to snap a photo, but this is exactly what they looked like.

https://jalopnik.com/if-youre-wondering-what-those-ben-hur-wheel-spikes-are-1823893049
    How very Liberal of you.

You sound like an anti-gunner.

Top Bottom