• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HtownMiner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    Houston, Texas
    Do any of you guys own a Benelli Super Vinci or Vinci? I'm thinking of getting one of these. Reply with Pros Cons Alternate recommendations etc...
    ARJ Defense ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Never had or shot a Benelli that I didn't like. I use a SBE II for my hunting needs but if I was buying now the Super Vinci would definitely get a hard look.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Never had or shot a Benelli that I didn't like. I use a SBE II for my hunting needs but if I was buying now the Super Vinci would definitely get a hard look.

Here's my version:

Never had or shot a Benelli that I didn't like. I use a SBE II for my hunting needs but if I was buying now the Super Vinci is way too ugly to look at, so I would get a 3rd SBE II. :)

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Here's my version:

Never had or shot a Benelli that I didn't like. I use a SBE II for my hunting needs but if I was buying now the Super Vinci is way too ugly to look at, so I would get a 3rd SBE II. :)
    And I don't think the Vinci can take mag tube extensions. That would probably push me into another SBE II.

bsp212

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Houston
    It's really difficult for me to tell the difference in recoil between the comfortech guns and the Vinci. That being said, I've only fired a Super Vinci one time, back to back with my SBE. It has a totally different feel.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It's really difficult for me to tell the difference in recoil between the comfortech guns and the Vinci. That being said, I've only fired a Super Vinci one time, back to back with my SBE. It has a totally different feel.

Which do you prefer? Or is it just different?

bsp212

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Houston
    Which do you prefer? Or is it just different?

Sorry for the delayed response on this. I've been off of the forum for a while because of work/family etc.

I like them both, but prefer the feel of the SBE but that's just me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. The range on I-35 just north of Temple (can't remember the name) used to do a range day where the Benelli and Beretta reps would bring the entire line up out for demo. I don't know if they still do this but it was fun and free. It's been a few years since I lived up there but it's on the east side of I 35 northbound. I know it's a little bit of a stretch from Lampasas, but you may actually be able to get there faster cutting through Gatesville and going around the North side of Lake Belton.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Sorry for the delayed response on this. I've been off of the forum for a while because of work/family etc.

I like them both, but prefer the feel of the SBE but that's just me. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. The range on I-35 just north of Temple (can't remember the name) used to do a range day where the Benelli and Beretta reps would bring the entire line up out for demo. I don't know if they still do this but it was fun and free. It's been a few years since I lived up there but it's on the east side of I 35 northbound. I know it's a little bit of a stretch from Lampasas, but you may actually be able to get there faster cutting through Gatesville and going around the North side of Lake Belton.

Weber's. That is their range but they have a store right in Temple.

I am familiar with their store but have never shot at their range.

I love the feel of my SBE II and have absolutely no reason to look elsewhere. I was just curious if you personally could feel more recoil reduction that the Vinci supposedly offers.

Thanks for the response.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom