Patriot Mobile

Beretta 92FS Fusion - We have one for sale only $12,000!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CalibersUSA

Industry Partner
    Jul 22, 2015
    Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Beretta 92FS 9mm Fusion Limited Edition Pistol

Originally $11,999.99, Now $9,949.99

- - SOLD - -

The Beretta 92FS Fusion pistol is the result of a careful design research, with the objective strike the perfect balance – namely the fusion – between tradition and innovation. This new Limited-Edition reinterpreted the glorious 92FS, combining cutting edge technology with the craftsmanship that made luxury Beretta firearms world famous.

An Exclusive Series
    The Fusion project consisted in manufacturing 90 Limited-Edition pistols in two caliber variants:
    • 60 pcs of 92FS Fusion (cal. 9x19)
    • 30 pcs of 98FS FUSION (cal. 9x21 IMI) for the Italian market.
    Every pistol is numbered and has a really exclusive detail: the identification number is dedicated.

A Special Offer
    For a limited time, receive a FREE Beretta PX4 Storm Full Size 9mm with purchase of the 92FS Fusion.

A Sturdy and Elegant Frame
    The Fusion’s frame is made of steel, with a custom design in the barrel area to allow the positioning of a hand-decorated root walnut wood insert.

Precious Grips

The grips’ central frame is made of carbon fiber and features a class-5 burled walnut wood insert, hand-checkered and hand-engraved with the traditional "PB" logo. The screws that keep the grips in place were especially designed for this model and come with a special tool.

Refined Details and Dedicated Checkering
    Every sharp edge, pin and screw, as well as the barrel have been mirror polished by hand, to create a contrast with the matte details, providing a modern touch to the traditional 92FS. The breech bolt, the bolt release button and the trigger guard are also mirror polished, yet they are made unique by exclusive geometrical checkering.

Maximum Precision

The short barrel recoil operation has a falling block locking system that, together with the single action trigger pull, ensures a perfectly precise firing. Bearing in mind military standards requiring a max. H+L of 160 mm, the Fusion project expresses its highest level of accuracy in the selection and treatment of barrels, guaranteeing its H+L ranges from 60 to 70 mm.

Exclusive Packaging

The 92FS Fusion comes in a completely handmade case made of genuine Italian black leather. The leather is hand sewn on a wooden frame, both inside and outside. The case has embossed markings of the PB and Fusion logos and is equipped with a security lock. The set includes an extra magazine, a cleaning kit and a special folder containing the instruction manual and a card signed by Cav. Ugo Gussalli Beretta, President of Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta.

1.jpg 11.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 2.jpg

Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Seriously? 12 thousand? I can't see it being over 12 hundred, even with the limited run.

Unless there's more under the hood than was listed in the post, I'm with Clarke. Beautiful piece, but I don't get it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Vec

Well-Known
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    nice, but if i'm spending that kinda cash i'm getting a plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    It comes with a multi-tool. :)

Includes a luxurious handmade wood-framed gun case covered in genuine Italian leather as well as a multitool that incorporates the same checkering pattern as the 92FS. Mulittool includes removable stick, interchangeable brushes and dedicated screwdriver for grip disassembly.

CalibersUSA

Industry Partner
    Jul 22, 2015
    Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Great responses guys :) Keep em coming!

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Glad I decided to shop around a little before I pulled the trigger on this fine specimen.

Cabelas - the low price leader: http://www.cabelas.com/product/BERETTA-FS-FUSION-LTD-ED/1915542.uts#BVQAWidgetID

With that $1000 savings, I just might be able to squeeze in a limited edition PB microfiber cloth to wipe this little guy down after each viewing.riouslyWT

Good research, but let me point out that we also price match to Cabela's http://www.calibersusa.com/info/calibers-price-match. Plus we are throwing in a free PX4 to sweeten the deal.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    $500 on a $12,000 purchase?
    Yeah man its like a 4.16666666667% discount.

I'm still curious as to how the pricing was set.

So did you guys buy this from Beretta in hopes of selling it, or is it on loan until you find a buyer then you pay them for it?

If you paid for it upfront, that sure is tying up a crap ton of capital for something not likely to move quick.

I just can't wrap my head around the 5 figure price tag.....

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I don't get it. Really.
    Same people drool over a 6000 dollar 1911(one of thousands) and ridicule a limited edition beretta.
    Both are really nice. Both are way out of my budget. Someone will buy it. So be it.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I don't get it. Really.
    Same people drool over a 6000 dollar 1911(one of thousands) and ridicule a limited edition beretta.
    Both are really nice. Both are way out of my budget. Someone will buy it. So be it.
    I don't see anyone ridiculing, we are just asking questions.

Agreed though, both the high end 1911's and this Beretta are very nice. There's so much I could do with $12k that I just couldn't place it all on a single pistol.

james.long48

Apr 5, 2015
    What the f@$k. Is it made of gold? I mean shit just get the Wilson combat 92, its got to shoot better than this...

I love the 92, I'm with everyone else, dont get it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    I'll tell you what; If the deal falls through to buy my wife a new SUV on Sunday, maybe I'll blow the coin on a pistol....

....said no one ever.

How in the world did Beretta figure that they could make a 92FS worth $13,000?

GLWS

Top Bottom