Please reply by conversation.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Hey guys, appreciate the comments and will definitely look into this. I'm fine with either covering all the FFL fees since I do agree it would be an inconvenience for the buyer, or skipping the FFL all-together if they have a valid LTC, but the bill of sale seemed like a good thing for my peace of mind. I can understand people not wanting to go through the FFL, but I kind of expected the bill of sale thing to be pretty common.

What are the main reasons why someone wouldn't want to sign a bill of sale? I pretty much keep records and receipts for everything so I am genuinely curious haha. A record of this seems like it would be useful in the off-chance that the gun ended up in the wrong hands.

Appreciate the feedback and comments, always willing to learn!

The pistol for sure looks good, I am just a little more interested in HK products and as y'all know they can get pricey haha.
    The BOS thing is a privacy issue for a lot of folks. I get the CYA. I was hesitant at first on private sales but the law is the law. Do you research and come to your own conclusions. If it is not required ( BOS) then you will see push back. If you want full traceability then you might be better pawning it, selling through a local gun shop, or online via gunbroker or similar site. I went through the second guessing myself, but like I said the law is the law.
    Venture Surplus ad

2AFirearms

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2021
    Highland Village, TX
    I'll make this offer in an effort to help close this sale . . . if the seller still wants to conduct the sale through an FFL, we'll do the transfer at no charge. We're in Highland Village so I'm not sure if that's going to be geographically convenient but happy to do it just to wrap this one up. Phone number is in my signature. Let me know if we can help.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I'll make this offer in an effort to help close this sale . . . if the seller still wants to conduct the sale through an FFL, we'll do the transfer at no charge. We're in Highland Village so I'm not sure if that's going to be geographically convenient but happy to do it just to wrap this one up. Phone number is in my signature. Let me know if we can help.
    He will accept a LTC in lieu of FFL. I am still negotiating with him. We probably will make a deal next time we talk. I sent a PM and so far I am first in line.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom