• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

propellerhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1) Beretta 96 Inox. Stainless steel barrel, slide and frame, rubber grips. Comes with factory case and two factory 11-round mags. $545.

img1944x.jpg

More info at [ Beretta 96FS INOX 40SW 11RD SS SHIPS FREE ].

2) Two factory 11-round mags for Beretta 96. $45 for both. SOLD.

I am in Arlington/Grand Prairie (Hwy 360 just south of DFW Airport) during the weekdays and in Austin most weekends.

Reply here if interested. I communicate quicker via email so include your email address for a quicker response.

You must be able to legally purchase a handgun in Texas. See BATFE regulations for details.
    Venture Surplus ad

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    do not buy from propellerhead, he is a lying thieving cheat, i bought, and offered dollars first on another offer of his a stoeger 9mm, and he blew me off
    HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED

You have proof of the alleged transaction or misrepresentation? Otherwise a boot May be coming your way. Might wanna post up some facts, otherwise, free bump for a clean pistol. I saw your post from 11-22-11 in the Stoeger thread, but only one post. For all we know, he may have called it off if he thought you were a shady buyer. Just my .02 cents.

propellerhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He's upset because by the time he made an offer I already had three buyers before him. Two had to leave town on short notice. One worked a shift opposite mine. I thought they were done so I replied to Webb to ask if he was in the DFW area. Right about that time, one of the first buyers got back sooner than expected and we found a time and place that was convenient to both of us. I apologized to webb and thought he was cool about it all. Apparently not.

Anyway, the gun is off the market while I'm out of town.

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    maybe to harsh on propellerhead in choice of wording (sorry for that), however, with that item, there were no real offers for the pistol that
    i could see, or acceptance by propellerhead, i offered to buy it then and now and told him i could meet him at his requested time
    the next day

chunkymonkey - your 2 cents aren't worth much, find someone else to bully around-you must have been a fine young man in
    grade school/high school

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps other members PM'd him to make an offer instead of putting thier business out there for everyone to know? I didn't think so.

Patch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Stephenville
    FYI I was one of people in line for the Cougar and had to go out of town. Wish I hadn't because I really would have liked to have it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom