• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    FUNNY, there are far worse states than Maryland in terms of gun owner's rites. For example, if 50% of the Manufacturers/Distributors moved out of NY and IL... then we're talking.

BTW, nice move Beretta. I still don't own one of your guns but still a good move.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FUNNY, there are far worse states than Maryland in terms of gun owner's rites. For example, if 50% of the Manufacturers/Distributors moved out of NY and IL... then we're talking.

BTW, nice move Beretta. I still don't own one of your guns but still a good move.

I agree and hope we see lots more liberty loving companies move to where they are welcomed and the customers and employees have a full set of rights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Beretta says it is only an "expansion" plant. Research and Development. Sounds like a good "cover story" to eventually move all of Maryland production to Tennessee.

I don't know how Rick Perry missed that one.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    We all would but I think it's safe to say that Tennessee and Texas are allies.

Good for TN.

There wouldn't BE a Texas if the volunteers from Tennessee didn't pitch in to help fight Santa Anna (twice).

I might start looking at the Beretta M9 Commercial models again now that they've signaled they aren't fat and happy with the BS going down in Maryland.

Last edited:

bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    :twin: I have 4 Berettas: AL390 Silver Mallard 12 GA Shotgun; Beretta Nano 9mm; 92A1 9mm Pistol; and PX4 Storm .40 S&W in order of acquisition
    Go Beretta

Top Bottom