• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxpower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    I am looking at both (9MM) and wondering if anyone has any experiences with either? Cost are about the same
    DK Firearms

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    I've shot both and my brother owns a PX4 9mm and I have alot of trigger time behind it. Its ok...but nothing special if you ask me. Too thick and chunky and the safety is way up on the slide...typical Beretta.

To this day, I own three P-Series SIGs and no PX4s and have no desire to own a PX4 either. I'd buy another SIG in a heartbeat and am looking for a nice early W. German made P226 to add to my collection of P220, P228 and P225.

I'd go for the SIG 2022 in a heartbeat...

- brickboy240

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Between the two, I'd go for the Sig. The 2022's have really nice out of the box triggers.

Maxpower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    thanks for the replies - the Sig was my choice after handling the two side by side. not purchased yet - just thinking about it. headed to Top Gun tomorrow with my G19 and XDSC, just loaded up on 9mm at walmart

HadEmAll

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    I've got them both, and like them both, but agree that for the same money, the sigpro is a better deal because it comes with real night sights, not those "glow in the dark for a little while" sights Beretta puts on the PX4.

The double action trigger on the sig is better than the one on the PX4, but I shoot them both equally well (or bad).

They've both been absolutely reliable.

Top Bottom