DK Firearms

Bersa Thunder .45 Ultra Compact in San Antonio area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amistad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    San Antone
    Through the past few years, I've had some experiences where someone was hoping to fire a certain gun before purchasing one. I've let some folks shoot some of my guns as an aid to helping them make an informed decision. This has worked well for all concerned.

Conversely, when I have been "in the quest" for a certain gun, I've been fortunate in finding someone in my vicinity who owned the gun in question, and who allowed me to accompany them to the range to shoot it. Those experiences have been of great value to me. As a results of such times, I purchased a Ruger SP-101, a Taurus 608, and a Beretta Cougar 8000.

Lately, I've been thinking of getting a Bersa Thunder .45 Ultra Compact. Thus I thought I'd put out a feeler to see if there is anyone in the San Antonio area who has one, and who would allow me to shoot it a few times. I'll happily give you a box of .45 ammo or treat you to lunch if you'll allow me to do so. If interested, drop me a PM and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Amistad

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    For any of you out there who are concerned with meeting Amistad and showing him your gun......please don't give it a second thought. I have dealt with him and he is an honest Christian man to whom you can fully trust. I consider him a friend and brother in Christ and as I did with our previous encounter, if I had the gun he was wanting to try, would gladly meet him and allow him to shoot it again, even if it was out of my way to do so.

tex45acp

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom