• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zaraster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Ennis
    Friday I came across a small gun shop just to look around. I had in mind to replace an S&W 99. I looked and played all he had.
    I did not like the grip angle of the Glock it just did not feel good to me. I finally picked up the Bersa. I have the Bersa 380 and it is a great pistol and has never failed to shoot.
    I liked the way the 9mm felt in my hand. The sights lined up well so I went ahead and got it. Paid $369.00.
    What I was looking for was a dependable low priced gun I could carry on a dally basis that could get scuffed up and sweated on rather than carrying my Kimber around all the time messing it up.
    Yesterday I took it out and fired 200 rounds. The weapon worked perfectly never failed to fire or eject and hit close to the center all the time. It does not shoot as well as my 1911 but it is about $800 cheaper.
    The trigger pull in single action is nice and crisp double action is strong enough to feel safe to carry with the safety off.
    It has a decocker and a key lock.
    This pistol is underestimated and under valued just like the 380.

Small in size holds 10 + 1 and hides very well IWB with a t shirt

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=82862
    Hurley's Gold

Glockmeister

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Houston, TX
    The little guns always bite me in the fingers from the kick. That's why I decided to get the Glock.

Do you have pictures of your gun relative to your hand?

Top Bottom