• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I don’t know if it’s been mentioned already or not. But you might consider taking a look at the new optics line being offered by Crimson Trace.

I got one from Midway USA and my grandson got one to put on the .308 I built him recently.

We both have been pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I know you already got one but I'll chime in about anyhow. I have 6 or 7 Burris scopes and they're all a great value IMO. I also have a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x and the reticle sucks. Cross hairs almost too wide for MOA repeatability. Overall I'm mostly a cheap scope type but the Leupolds I do have are awesome. Twice as much as Vortex but three times as good.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Just got back from the range and shooting from the 200 yd line. The Rugged 3 port brake/supressor mount REALLY took down the recoil. No brake, the kick was more than expected, with the brake, almost like shooting an AR. Looks to shoot around 2 Moa at 200 yards. Here are 2 5 shot and a 4 shot group in the wind and from a bipod.

20221115_131107.jpg

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    Midway has the Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42mm on sale for $199.00, 44% off. It is a great scope for the money. I have two of them, both have been great. Also, lifetime warranty.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Midway has the Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42mm on sale for $199.00, 44% off. It is a great scope for the money. I have two of them, both have been great. Also, lifetime warranty.
    I have a diamondback, and prefer the Burris so far. It's just better glass on the Burris.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    How do you like that Magpul Bipod? I've been thinking of picking one up. I usually use Harris, but they're a little heavier than I'd like for some rifles.
    Today was the first time using it and it worked ok. It's got a little flex to it, but the lack of weight far exceeds and detriments. I'm leaving the factory stock on, so in this case it's perfect.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    How do you like that Magpul Bipod? I've been thinking of picking one up. I usually use Harris, but they're a little heavier than I'd like for some rifles.

I did 2 videos on Magpul bipods. The non MOE and Harris are the same weight. The MOE I was not overly impressed with. I am used to Harris for the past 30 plus years. Toward the end of the 1st video I go over the weights on a scale I have.

Spence1875

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Houston
    Burris Fullfield E1 3x-9x with Ballistic Plex reticle is the one I'd get for that rifle/cartridge combination.

Amazon had a only buy 1 for $78 shipped a few months ago. Great scopes!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom