• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    Howdy! I'm planning on trying to sell my Winchester at the upcoming Saxet gun show. Which would be the best day to try?

I really don't care if I sell it to a vendor or attendee, so what do y'all think? What's been your experience?

Thanks for any advice.

Buck
    Target Sports

Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    Thanks so much for your interest! I've got a Winchester Model 50 semi auto shotgun with 2 barrels-a FC Simmons vent rib 28" & plain IC 26", an additional stock set, spare firing pin, floating chamber, complete trigger assembly, NOS Winchester recoil pad, and a custom Winchester shotgun case.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It all depends.

At the beginning at the show on Saturday, there is a large selection of firearms and a bunch of people with money in their pockets.

At the end, there's less to choose from, most people have spent whatever money they were going to spend, but it's an ideal time to negotiate as a buyer as sellers would rather have cash in their wallets than take the firearm back home.

You'd have a larger potential buyer market on Saturday morning, but more competition. Still, I think that'd be your best bet; however, you're not going to get anywhere near your asking price selling it to a vendor. It's like Rick from the TV show 'Pawn Stars,' you'll get the sad song about needing to make a profit, overhead, etc. etc...

A private sale would ensure you get the most money for your Winchester!

Good luck! M2

mancho

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2016
    North Dallas
    Howdy! I'm planning on trying to sell my Winchester at the upcoming Saxet gun show. Which would be the best day to try?

I really don't care if I sell it to a vendor or attendee, so what do y'all think? What's been your experience?

Thanks for any advice.

Buck

I know you say at the next Saxet show, but why not online? You might be able to get top private sale...

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I think they are trying to get you to list it here, with lots of pictures, so they can pick it over before the gun show. It looks like you have enough posts to list here. Just note, No Shipping. You will get state wide coverage.

Top Bottom