• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I forgot Cooper's BBQ in Llano for the best, absolute best pit barbeque available... it gets a little pricey at times but it is oh so worth it... omg I'm salivating just thinking about it...
    Texas SOT

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    freiheit country store!
    used ot be a geeral store long years ago. but now it is a restaurant. tastiest chillie greasiest burgers the whole nine yards! you wont have trouble pooping for a while for sure, but holy crap the food is awesome. get the double meat double cheese burger have them throw on some jalepenos and chilllie slather that bad boy in tobasco and have at it.
    ofcourse some freid broccoli on the side and a big basket of handmade fries!

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Ok so two of the ladies I work with took me to a hamburger joint yesterday for lunch that I definitely will be returning to... Andice General Store has the best damn hamburgers with the proper seasoning etc. that I have tasted outside of my own in a long long time... They are delicious... I had the Rodeo burger with cheese, grilled onions and BBQ sauce... divine... I thought I was in heaven...

sbailey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Big +1 For the Shed in Edom. The Somerville Steakhouse in Somerville is another great cfs place. I understand Big Pines Lodge burned down some time ago, don't know if they rebuilt.

sbailey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    There's a tiny little community between Temple and Marlin called Zbeckeville, and they have a wolrd class butcher shop/cafe. If you're in the area, it's a must.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Cafe 290 in Manor. Great burgers, chicken fried steak and Gizzards (if you are into that stuff)
    Dirty's (Martin's come back place) on the Drag. Juciest burgers I have ever eaten.
    Joe Cotton's in Robstown. My grandfather used to drive from Michigan to Mexico 2-3 times a year. If they passed through Robstown and Cotton's was not opened, they waited and/or got a hotel until they opened.

Last meal? At home for a nice juicy tuna taco. Not very filling but very tasty.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Half pounder with cheese at Yankee's Tavern in Carlos, washed down with an ice cold Lone Star. Best hamburger I have ever inhaled. And something about the place actually makes Lone Star a tasty beverage as well. Could be the 80+mph bugs in the face while screaming through the National Forest on 2 wheels...

Top Bottom