• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, I've got the belt. I'm loving the adjustability - there's no longer such a thing as being between notches, which I always am with other belts. Otherwise...I'm not noticing a huge difference with it as a carry belt. I have the same sag with the gun's weight on the right side, so I'm still having to hitch my belt up from time to time.
    Capitol Armory ad

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Well, I've got the belt. I'm loving the adjustability - there's no longer such a thing as being between notches, which I always am with other belts. Otherwise...I'm not noticing a huge difference with it as a carry belt. I have the same sag with the gun's weight on the right side, so I'm still having to hitch my belt up from time to time.
    I knoe what you are saying. I still do but not much. Once you get it in the right spot, snug the belt down.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah, I've pretty much got it in the only spot it can be. Otherwise it slides right down off my ass. The fit of the belt is great, I was just hoping it would help keep the gun in place better.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Yeah, I've pretty much got it in the only spot it can be. Otherwise it slides right down off my ass. The fit of the belt is great, I was just hoping it would help keep the gun in place better.
    Im in the same boat. I just got my kore and thought it would be stiffer. It is a nice belt. I like the small adjustments. Think I'll try bigfoot next if the kore doesn't work out.

mmcbeat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2018
    Fort Worth
    My favorite gun belt comes from Saddleback Leather right here in Fort Worth. The belt is not advertised as a gun belt but it serves the purpose very well. It is a very stiff, heavy leather belt that has extra belt holes close together. Has a lifetime guarantee and looks like a dress belt.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, I've noticed no difference carrying my full size SIG IWB, but with my SR9C and my subcompact KelTec there's a huge difference in how the gun rides in IWB holsters. Much more secure with less sag. Pity carrying full size wasn't improved, but oh well. Still works better 2/3 of the time. I've yet to carry OWB but that's coming soon - with a full size 1911.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK...I noticed improvement carrying my 1911 OWB - but that might simply be that the belt fits my waist better with the smaller adjustments. Still...no real complaints with the belt, it fits better and I no longer have to choose between cutting off circulation below my waist to keep my pants from falling down or risking plumber crack every day. That's a win whether there's a holster on it or not.

Top Bottom