• Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    baby.jpg

These people do not know what they're talking about!

Dallas, Texas, is home to Maple & Motor, where the signature attraction is a cheeseburger — a half-pound of finely ground American beef flat-grilled in its own juices and topped with mustard, lettuce, red onion and dill pickle. That concoction is served on a hot, toasted, grill-shined bun. “If perfect ain’t enough, add a slunk of American, cheddar or pepper jack,” the menu says. The more cheese, the better, right?
    ARJ Defense ad

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Ah, that would tell me that they didn't make it by Bob's Burger Barn in Pipe Creek.
    GREAT burgers, friendly service, Texana atmosphere. They make a great burger and we have never left hungry. The wings are darn good, too. Onion rings, top notch.
    I’ll give that a try someday.
    edit, come to think of it I ate there many years ago.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I hope you get to. And if you have never been, you need to hit the "OST" in Bandera.
    Oh, great, now I am hungry.

Funny, we just had lunch at the OST (John Wayne Room, of course) last Sunday, and on our way out I noticed Bob's Burger Barn for the first time as we passed through Pipe Creek. I mentioned we had to check it out one of these days, but our favorite burger place is the Alamo Springs Cafe over the Old Number Nine Train Tunnel heading to Fredericksburg! It's gonna be tough knocking their burger off the #1 spot on the list!

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Funny, we just had lunch at the OST (John Wayne Room, of course) last Sunday, and on our way out I noticed Bob's Burger Barn for the first time as we passed through Pipe Creek. I mentioned we had to check it out one of these days, but our favorite burger place is the Alamo Springs Cafe over the Old Number Nine Train Tunnel heading to Fredericksburg! It's gonna be tough knocking their burger off the #1 spot on the list!
    Ah yes Alamo Springs is a good burger, and my Fav here in the big town (Fredericksburg) is Porky's Hamburger and Onion Ring Company. Both very tasty.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    "Best" seems like a very subjective topic.

Probably would've made more sense to say "List of some really delicious burgers in Texas" and put a few restaurants

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
    There's a little place down near my parents on Highway 471 (Castroville aread) that boasts the "Best Nachos in Texas". We tried 'em and they are darn good. We drive by once in a while and their lot is always packed. Lots of families. Love it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom